GBP

Seaweed Bath Co., Wildly Natural Seaweed Foot Butter, 2 oz (57 g)

£3.31
£6.62
Savings of: £3.31 (50% off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Softens my heels without a mess

Posted by organic on Aug 03, 2012

I love schlapping this on my heels and putting on socks to cover them every night before I go to sleep and waking up to really soft feet! The design is so wonderful - prevents my hands from getting oily smearing moisturizer on my feet. And the smell is a smoky buttery smell which is rather nice. A really awesome product I wouldn't mind repurchasing.

Rich and moisiturising

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Feb 17, 2013

I have slightly cracked heels. Just started using for a few weeks and can see some improvements. To improve the results, I scrub my feet using a pumice stone in the shower and use this afterwards. I realise I need to use this every day consistently or the cracks start to appear again. Having said this, i like the packaging as it's convenient with the roll on and it feels very rich. I will give 3 stars for now and update later on.

Labai geras

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on Apr 23, 2015

Labai patogus, galima pasitepti tiesiog lovoje. Labai minkština odą, kojos kaip kūdikio po maždaug mėnesio naudojimo. Bus kartojamas.

No. Just do not.

Posted by 5157381173289645154 on Apr 19, 2014

The smell of the cream is terrible. Causes vomiting. You can not use the product because of the smell. I threw the cream after one attempt. For me it was a waste of money. Not recommended at all.

Ingenious

Posted by DeanaS on Nov 08, 2012

So nice to apply without having to touch either it or my feet. It's so awkward anyway to reach the bottom of my feet. I keep this by my bed and apply just before sleep. I thought about getting those aloe infused socks but doesn't seem like I'll need them while using this. Moisturizing, healing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »