New To iHerb?

Thompson, Zinc Picolinate, 25 mg, 60 Tablets

£ 1.52

This is a must have for me

Posted by Reviewer2757601 on Sep 29, 2012

I take zinc mainly to boost my immunity. Doesn't seem to help with my acne. I also take green superfoods a few days a week. My immunity's pretty strong - haven't fallen sick for 1.5 yrs. This zinc supplement is my favorite among all the brands I've tried, and surprisingly, it's also the cheapest. Do wish they come in bigger bottles, as I need to keep replenishing. Will definitely continue buying..

Super!

Posted by Evolema on Aug 15, 2013

You feel that something is changing for the better. Hair grows faster and is regaining it darker color. Skin looks nice.

Good Value, Great Zinc.

Posted by Reviewer1736992 on May 12, 2009

I have tried various brands of Zinc and haven't noticed much but that isn't the case with this one. It is highly absorb able and pretty easy on the stomach. Combine that with a low price here at Iherb and you have a winner!

no nausea

Posted by Reviewer1499622 on May 15, 2012

This is an easily absorbed form of zinc that doesn't make me sick if I take it on an empty stomach. Good product, good value.

Reasonable price and works well

Posted by Reviewer1737667 on Aug 21, 2010

I find that it I don't take Zinc daily I get canker sores in my mouth. This dosage of 25 mg is about perfect for daily use. Thompson also includes 80 mg of calcium in the tablets since Zinc is better metabolized with it.