GBP

£21.19

£21.19

Savings of: £0.01 (0% off)

Consistent High Quality

Posted by Reviewer1006772 on Aug 08, 2011

I have used many supplements for 16 years for my son with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. I have been using these 3 products here for over 6 years, recommended by an extremely prestigious physician. I am very pleased with both the price, quality and performance of these products. You know you can have peace of mind, when several top-notch physicians all over the country are recommending these same supplements. Wendelle, mother

Always been happy with Thorne 5HTP

Posted by Reviewer1559362 on Nov 22, 2009

As I have always been happy with Thorne Research's 5HTP , I made other purchases all from the Thorne brand recently but was disappointed by most of them except the 5HTP which I will keep buying and will not try other brands for due to lack of bad side effects and the efficacy of the mood lift I feel by taking 5 capsules each night. If I take them in the day they make me too sleepy. All pharmaceutical antidepressants have made me depressed, even if I wasn't before taking them (I was prescribed them to reduce fibromyalgia type pain), so Thorne 5HTP has been a blessing in getting a mood lift while enduring chronic pain.

5HTP for headaches

Posted by Reviewer1088842 on Oct 10, 2011

I originally purchased this product to help give a little boost to my mood during a difficult time but found it to be a bigger help with my chronic headaches. I use to get headaches 4 or 5 days a week and reduced it down 1 or 2 days a week by switching to a mostly natural/organic diet. After that I was never able to cut the headaches out completely until I started using 5HTP. Since then (about a year ago) I only get headaches 1 or 2 times a month. This stuff is WONDERFULL!!!! I use to fear my headaches but now they are simply a thing of the past. Thorne Research has great reputation for quality products and I highly reccommend them. Do some research yourself and you will find that their quality standards are some of the highest in the industry.

Lifts Depression, Calms Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1912677 on Apr 02, 2011

As someone who experiences mild depression and anxiety frequently, I've tried a variety of 5-HTP brands. Thorne has been the most effective so far. Not sure it would be sufficient for a full-blown depression episode, but then I haven't even gotten close to that level since using 5-HTP. Generally take one cap at night, increasing to two at night and one in the morning if I notice my mood deteriorating over a few days.

Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2616703 on Jun 26, 2011

Very happy with this product

At ease

Posted by Reviewer3131880 on Aug 05, 2011

I have finally found some peace

Thorne 5HTP

Posted by Reviewer3033237 on Mar 24, 2011

My naturopath has prescribed this for bedtime use, to help me relax more, so I sleep better. Have been a user of this for over 7 years with success.

Better than Prozac

Posted by 5183582229690605775 on May 09, 2014

I take one of these every day abd I find 50mg works better than 100mg. Also reduces your apetite so great to stave of snacking. Don't take it with protein though. It works better than prozac - no side effects

headache relief in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Aug 28, 2014

Been trialling as I get awful hormonal headaches. Since I've been using 5HTP they have seriously reduced in number and severity.

wonderful

Posted by 4831910338290835660 on Dec 26, 2014

I was able to completely get off Lexapro without the anxiety appearing. Very please with this product. Though, I wouldn't recommend removing any doctor precribed medication without talking to your doctor first.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »