GBP

One of the best multi-mins ..

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

Since I take individual nutrients and tailor them gently and precisely, I am not a fan of multi-min's. However, I bought this regularly for almost two years and they are very cleverly formulated. All the right coenzymated B-vits, trace elements (with the omission of Fe and Cu) and six caps as a full label dosage. This way you could increase or decrease dosage to individual needs. I usually prefere Thorne when I can afford it.

best multi vitamin ever.

Posted by 4861792108196773336 on Dec 28, 2014

i have tried many multis before and this is the one i always keep coming back to. it's a bit on the expensive side but i guess we have to pay for quality. i feel pretty good on these and i rarely ever get sick thanks to these. even if i do i can speed up the recovery time by doubling the dose. i usually take 1 cap with each meal and i there are no side effects even if i miss a few. going to try thorne's basic nutrients IV with copper and iron next time. keep up the good work thorne, but do try to bring the price down a bit.

high quality

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

This is one of the most effective, highest quality multi-vitamins I could find. Yes, it is expensive. It is not fun to pay so much for a multi, but this brand does not mess around! They have intense quality control procedures. I appreciate very much that this formula does not contain copper or iron. I trust Thorne.

Love Thorne

Posted by Reviewer3206213 on Jun 08, 2010

Highest quality supplements.

Very Good Multi

Posted by Reviewer2221394 on Feb 23, 2011

I reviewed the ingredients and think that for the money this is a very complete multi. I did not see any mediocre additives that caused me concern like Methylcobalamin instead of cynocobalamin that I found in other cheaper multi's. Also the others that I tried did not seem effective for me.

Naturopath recommended

Posted by Reviewer2407880 on Mar 13, 2011

I have been using this product since 2004. Cheaper, store-bought multivitamins created an iron build-up in my system. This product alleviated this problem. A good all around multimineral to help get the most from the food you eat.

Hope

Posted by Reviewer2219572 on Mar 15, 2011

Helping to keep my man alive

Basic Nutrients 111

Posted by Reviewer3033237 on Mar 24, 2011

Prescribed by my naturopath, as a vitamin I can trust. Have been using it for about 15 years now, and happy it does not have a lot of fillers in it. Works well, and does not cause stomach upset.

Thorne Research, Basic Nutrients III without Copper and Iron

Posted by Reviewer1858888 on Mar 24, 2011

This is a great product. I have been using it for about 2 years. Thorne Research was highly recommended by my Naturopathic Doctor, which means it is a quality product I can trust. Using a quality product is very important to me.

Thorne Quality

Posted by Reviewer1813367 on Apr 15, 2011

I like the ingredients in Thorne Products. They seem to use the best of everything and the only multi I found that uses the folate that my body can use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »