GBP

Nighty night tea really helps to calm my nervousness,worries and insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2929800 on Jan 27, 2011

I am a shift worker.Due to work pressure and shift work I have trouble to fall asleep.As I am the sole bread winner and have to support four kids,all this add on my stress level.I try the Nighty Night Tea,it helps me relax and without knowing it I was able to sleep peacefully through the night.Thanks for the great product IHerb.

Great Teas

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 31, 2011

Like ALL the teas I have purchased from this company. Very consistent quality and taste and very effective overall. You don't need to steep it forever to get the full effect either. Two minutes or three will be all you need.

Really Helps

Posted by Reviewer1794493 on Jun 07, 2011

This tea is a delicious way to relax for sleep. I used to take melatonin at night to help me sleep, but now I just have a cup of Nighty Night before bed. Traditional Medicinals is a fantastic company with high quality products.

A Good Night's Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1495624 on Mar 04, 2010

This tea really works! It doesn't hit you quickly, but gently lulls you into sleep. Worth the $$!

natural remidy

Posted by Reviewer1546678 on Jun 04, 2010

it works good

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3125445 on Aug 18, 2010

Tastes good and helps you sleep

Good!

Posted by 5007265945983453687 on May 18, 2016

It really make my sleep even in my very stressful night! Really recommend!

Delicious night time tea!

Posted by 4753588605312391547 on Jul 07, 2016

This was so good, some night time teas can taste too herby for me, but this is the perfect blend.

Good!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3244751 on Nov 30, 2016

Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3276168 on May 02, 2009

good product for relaxing before bed. i drink this tea every night and sleep comfortably.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »