Trimedica, Purea Skin, Unscented Lotion, 4 oz (Discontinued Item)

£ 4.68

Trimedica, Purea skin lotion

Posted by Reviewer2555453 on Sep 03, 2008

Another wonderful product from Trimedica, this lotion is great for dry skin and dry elbows and heels, bar none. I have used it for years with great success when nothing else worked. I would recommend it to anyone and do!!

Trimedica Purea skin lotion

Posted by Reviewer2682369 on Oct 19, 2008

My elbows and knees are not as scaly as they were.

Nice soft hands

Posted by Reviewer1159521 on Jan 18, 2010

Every winter I would have dry hands and I would get cracks on my fingers that would crack and bleed no matter what kind or how much hand cream I would use. I am now puting Purea Lotion on my hands at least twice a day and it is a must to go to bed with it on my hands. I haven't had a crack in any of my fingers this year since I am using Purea Skin lotion. Sometimes I use the Cream also.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2450015 on Sep 20, 2010

This lotion goes on smooth and sinks in well. I like the fact it contains urea, which my skin doctor has prescribed for me. My only complaint is it is very hard to squeeze it from the bottle, so I take the lid off and get it out that way.