GBP

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2414278 on May 04, 2008

Very helpful against yeast overgrowth - but I would rate the NOW Candida Clear even higher.

These worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer2924694 on Sep 08, 2011

Out of all the myriad candida treatments out there, I found these tablets to be the best at reducing or eliminating the symptoms - so much so that I do not suffer from candida any more. I bought this pak for a friend! They have synergised all the research into the real causes of a candida infection and produced a remedy that really works. The only down-side is that he dose is 5 tablets which I find difficult to swallow - literally!

Must have in every medicine cabinet!

Posted by Reviewer1831062 on Mar 29, 2010

My daughter suffers from Lyme disease and yeast loves her!!! She pops 5 in her mouth and within twenty minutes starts to feel relief from itching and irritation. This product has saved us ER visits too.

a staple

Posted by mellydance on Jan 07, 2009

Really works great. Will not completely get rid of candida on its own, but is a big help. Also has other ingredients which are good for you.

One of the best yeast fighters available.

Posted by Reviewer2918236 on Jul 31, 2011

You need to take as directed. You need to use it every time after you are on antibiotics.

Yeast problems

Posted by Reviewer2832885 on Jan 24, 2012

Very effective at containing yeast infections.

It helped!

Posted by 5322055067561093948 on Apr 23, 2015

I suspected I got infected after came back from travel. (A bit brownish vaginal discharge + fishy smell + Heavy feeling at lower abdomen) After taken Yeast Fighters for 15 days, sign of infection disappeared totally.

Keeps yeast at bay

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jul 25, 2014

I take this supplement for maintenance of yeast.

works!

Posted by 5140751725742292867 on Nov 15, 2015

I ordered this for my girlfrend who have problems with candida for months...she tried everything with no results. she took these and starting to feel better after two days. after two bottles no problem any more.hope it stays that way. and she eat everything ...i can say this thing realy works.

Twinlab yeast fighters

Posted by 5751840701932014708 on Dec 14, 2015

Great product it is the only thing that I have found to treat my skin rash and it took 4 days only to get from the USA to my mailbox in New Zealand so I am a very happy customer. Thanks Kim

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »