GBP

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2746567 on Jun 12, 2014

I had enjoyed Two Leaves and a Bud tea before, and considered them top quality. I liked that they were organic and had fair practices. This tea, however, arrived in packaging that said just "two leaves tea company, new look, same great tea". However, the ingredients on this tea does not even contain bergamot oil. Instead it is "Organic Black Tea, Organic Cornflowers, Natural Flavor". I never would have bought it if I'd known. I avoid "natural flavor" whenever possible. There is very little taste to this tea. I add some dried lavender to make it more interesting. Some of you may not like that the bags come in plastic wrappers. Not sure if mine was a fluke or if this is the tea you will receive, in which case iherb should update the info. I purchased this about 6 months ago.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2423238 on Dec 12, 2011

This tea is of fantastic quality. The little tea bags are a delight to open and are very fancy-looking. Excellent flavor with a mild hint of Bergamot. If you like a ton of bergamot flavor, look elsewhere. This is my husband's favorite Earl Grey.

king & queen of our guests

Posted by 5361858345362435471 on Apr 18, 2014

this was very demanding for more enjoyed very much with our friends also

Disappointing

Posted by 5762468234002156386 on Mar 08, 2016

The tea itself is a smooth, delicate tea but if you are looking for the "Earl Grey" flavor and scent, this tea is notably lacking. I would not buy it again. I suggest the company add more bergamot and less fancy tea bags. Otherwise, the black tea part is nice.