GBP

£29.03

£34.57

Savings of: £5.53 (16% off)

Very effective

Posted by 4615959413049043437 on Sep 02, 2014

I've really liked using this as a pre-workout. I find it definitely helps me drive through an early morning or late night work out. I'd recommend it.

love this

Posted by 4798128784985523077 on Dec 20, 2013

I am Vegan And every morning i drink vega sport before And during workout, vega sport give power for me. I already by this 3 time. This is good for vegan.

Effective and natural pre workout!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I am a big fan of the Vega Sports Line and this product is no exception. I love the fact that it has natural ingredients which are especially combined to give me extra strength and endurance. I take it an hour before the workout along with an espresso shot and I really feel that it makes indestructible! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

GOOD FOR ENDURANCE........KIND OF EXPENSIVE.

Posted by 4879307957985072883 on Aug 16, 2013

GOOD FOR TREDMILL OR BYCYCLE

Very helpful product whenever I need some extra energy

Posted by Reviewer1341245 on Sep 20, 2012

It feels really good with no negative side effects. Sleeping is not a problem. I also like the fact that it is so quick and easey to use.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2817560 on Sep 01, 2012

Super happy with finding a clean pre workout drink thats not full of crap. Im not in love with the taste buts it certainly not an issue.

Excellent before and during workouts

Posted by Reviewer3345767 on Jun 07, 2012

I take the Pre-Workout Energizer thirty minutes before running and hot yoga. I add it to my sport bottles and take it along on long training runs. The product tastes great mixed in water or coconut juice. It provides the perfect energy boost from clean, plant-based sources. I highly recommend it.

on the fence

Posted by Reviewer2942231 on Mar 23, 2012

Taste kind gross but you get used to it after a while! I can't tell if it really pumps me up very much. Defintely had better results with the ones that are packed full of chemicals haha! Oh well.. i feel healthier using this one!

Quality!

Posted by Reviewer2096627 on Feb 17, 2012

All I can say that its a really good and quality product. Use it before my training session.

VERY GOOD

Posted by gminnella on Feb 05, 2012

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCTS FOR QUITE SOME TIME. YOUR PRICES ARE THE MOST COMPETITIVE

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »