GBP

£3.70

£3.85

Savings of: £0.15 (4% off)

Don't judge a book by it's cover...

Posted by Reviewer2083763 on Feb 26, 2014

This is a HEALTHY sauce that is nothing like a normal fattening alfredo sauce, clearly if you look at the ingredient content. I made mine with chicken and spaghetti squash and even my husband love it, and he is a meats and potatoes kinda guy. All the bad reviews is like comparing a beef burger to a turkey burger.....they are nothing alike. Same goes for this sauce compared to a normal alfredo sauce. This is excellent and I will buy again!!!

Not bad but too spicy

Posted by Reviewer1595298 on Feb 18, 2012

I was really looking forward to this sauce. But found it to be sweet but with too much spice. I put this down to the Cayenne Pepper in it! It would be far nicely without the spice in it. Hoping they tweek this or make other varieties!

WALDEN FARMS ALFREDO SAUCE

Posted by 4679410208743134219 on Jul 15, 2013

Not bad. I prefer the Garlic & Herb Sauce. However, it does add a nice alfredo flavor to whatever meat entree you might want to add it to.

Totally Edible

Posted by 5506218622016438715 on Apr 16, 2014

I'm not saying that "this so good I want moooar!!" But still it is edible, at least you can feel that you are eating some Alfredo pasta Only thing that makes this sauce bad is that its got some sweet flavor and strange smell Take it with olives or pickled jalapeno to cover sweetness and its kinda ok Would be good choice if you are on a diet and eager for pastas, but not recommended for those who are buying this just for curiosity

Satisfactory

Posted by 5694903429091481490 on Nov 18, 2014

I thought it would be better. I was able to get it down as I added a lot of chicken and broccoli with my noodles. It is not one of my best ones.

I order this regularly

Posted by 5665743347153606669 on Jan 28, 2015

"I swear by this Alfredo sauce. I mix it with everything and even use it lightly as a small flavor to my chicken and beef."

Absolutely YUMMMMMY !!

Posted by 5404354402990296577 on Mar 18, 2014

Have tried this multiple ways with shrimp, chicken, clams, scollops and a seafood blend...one of my favorites. Ya gotta try it just one time...then you are hooked..!

excellent lo cal product

Posted by 4966809719709002467 on Nov 13, 2014

Great product that we have used for years. Iherb is a great source at a great price

good

Posted by 5085592830699816238 on Feb 11, 2014

great alternative

Awesome!

Posted by 5596618446829989837 on Mar 19, 2013

I love this sauce! It tastes a little sweeter/more peppery than a regular alfredo but I really enjoy the taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »