Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., 100% Raw Manuka Honey, Active 16+, 17.6 oz (500 g)

£ 24.42

excellent for candida

Posted by KentuckyWildcat From Kentucky on Jan 31, 2011

Taken as directed (one teaspoon a half-hour before meals), this Manuka honey completely knocked out GI Candida within 2 days! I am very impressed. It tastes great in tea, but does not have the same effect as when taken before meals. Apparently it can also be used topically to treat or prevent infection, and is used overseas in hospitals to prevent infection of surgical wounds.

Best natural medicine ever

Posted by Reviewer1221556 From New York on Feb 14, 2011

I purchased this mainly for acne. I put on a layer every night over my topicals and moisturizer and wake up with really calmed skin. It's great for spot treatments too--usually calm down a cyst by 40% over 5 hours. Besides from using this for facials, I also eat a spoonful a day before meals. I think it helps my digestion since I dont get strange stomach noises after meals anymore haha.

works great for acid reflux!

Posted by Reviewer2854300 on Dec 21, 2010

I put a little of this magic honey onto a piece of rice cake 3x a day, about 20 minutes before meals, and it helps heal my esophagus from acid reflux damage. Tastes great, too. Wish it wasn't so expensive, but it does the job.

منتج رائع

Posted by 4759451855011145477 on May 19, 2013

كنت اعاني اضطرابات في الهضم وبعد استخدامه الحمدالله زال الألم , ومناعة الجسم زادت

Miraculous

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jan 03, 2013

I was saving this like some precious cure for serious ailments.... Well, my husband caught this nasty flu celebrating New Years up North in our cold weather. He ended up with this really bad dry cough, so I decided to try this precious purchase. I mixed a teaspoonful in a Swiss herbal tea, and made a cup for myself too. He said it helped, he felt much better after one cup. I myself noticed how it affected breathing. The taste is soft and sweet, seems to cure cough and has a definite effect on breathing. It really opens up your lungs somehow. I'll definitely order again.