GBP

Delicious and unique!

Posted by MissyK on May 31, 2014

This honey is yummy, I am buying it regularly. Thick and creamy in texture. I would think this honey is great for health coming from dandelions which are known for supporting the liver. PS Wedderspoon honeys occasionally have a "farmy" smell to them, it doesn't affect the taste - just a smell, I think it depends on the season and the fact that it is a RAW ORGANIC honey! If my review was helpful, click YES below!

What a treat!

Posted by benaturallywell on Sep 25, 2011

I usually don't care much for honey in my coffee but I need to get away from the sugar. I decided tried this Dandelion Honey and it was delicious. Thick, tasty and it didn't take much to sweeten it. It has a more mild taste than some honeys I have tried and I like that. I will be buying more!

Good honey

Posted by Reviewer2284692 on Oct 01, 2011

It is easy flowing, great color and taste is good.

Wonderful honey!

Posted by Reviewer1253166 on Jan 24, 2012

Wonderful honey! Plastic is important in the mail.

Favorite.

Posted by Reviewer1836959 on Sep 15, 2011

This one is my favorite honey right now along with their beechwood honey. I just love the "tangy zing" it has, Very delicious.

super super best honey in the world

Posted by 5353997304991030286 on Feb 14, 2014

Absolutely super honey! The best healthiest honey in the world with health benefits!

I Love This Honey

Posted by 4842268263492282418 on Apr 23, 2014

I had been using Wedderspoon Manuka honey a lot, and I still love that honey, but it's pricey. I tried this one and loved it just as much, maybe more. I've gone through a good handful of jars. I use this in my coffee every morning and also in tea. It has a bright, delicious flavor. Even the color is vibrant. It tastes strong compared to commercial honey, which I no longer touch, but it's not overwhelming, just really tasty, and a little goes a long way. I now use the Manuka more sparingly and use this one daily.

Great taste

Posted by 4887837241482593475 on May 02, 2014

Love the taste of this honey and I love that it´s organic

nice

Posted by 5171936501787180367 on Sep 15, 2014

very nice but the color is black not orange !

mmmmmm!

Posted by Reviewer3061655 on Jan 30, 2012

So tasty! I like it much! Very homogenic, naturally sweet, no crystalling sugar. Will take it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »