GBP

£8.57

£11.16

Savings of: £2.59 (23% off)

Incredible healing power

Posted by julynk on Dec 01, 2010

This is absolutely the best diaper cream ever. Smells wonderful, spreads like a charm and works unbelievably quickly to reduce a severe red weeping nappy rash. One of the pricier diaper creams but definitely worth it. I'm on my 5th tube already and stocking up.

The best diaper cream ever!

Posted by Reviewer2998720 on Dec 27, 2009

We absolutely love this - wonderful smell, easy to spread and not too oily or gunky (like most zinc oxide creams) and best of all, it works like a charm to soothe my baby's sore bottom each time he has diarrheoa or has been sitting in a wet diaper for too long.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3345651 on Mar 15, 2011

Even the worst rush, goes away in 24-20 hrs

Great cream.

Posted by Reviewer2457504 on Dec 14, 2009

If you are going to use baby cream this is the one. I love it. More natural than other "butt paste" creams out there.

Gentle care

Posted by Reviewer2817262 on Feb 19, 2009

My wife and I have used this on our other two children and are know using it on our third. We have used regular retail chain diaper creams and they did not seem to work as well. Once we started using this cream I always made sure that we had an ample supply so we would not have to purchase the lesser quality stuff from a retail chain.

An excellent, natural way to care for diaper area

Posted by Reviewer1023604 on May 10, 2010

A heavy duty zinc oxide based cream with calendula that really takes care of most diaper rashes and irritations that my baby has experienced. It was recommended to me by a family member and I've since tried all the Weleda Baby Calendula products. They are all wonderful.

Great diaper ointment

Posted by Reviewer1293597 on Jul 21, 2010

This diaper ointment works great on my 2 kids!!! Thanks!!

Doubles as a perfect sunblock!!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Apr 09, 2014

This is a perfect sunscreen because of the high zinc content. I wore it under my makeup and it didn't cause me irritation like the way foundation and BB cream would. It is creamy and moisturising and even smoothed out some parts of my forehead that were dry. I highly recommend this as an all over facial day cream. Better than all expensive brands out there and makes your face glow!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Oct 25, 2012

Best nappy balm. My baby's bottom has not seen a rash since using this. Love the thick texture and smell too. And full of good, non-toxic ingredients. Totally recommend it. I had a wound that needed healing the other day, and I put this on it, did a great job.

Useful for eczema

Posted by paleobangkok on Jun 05, 2014

I originally bought this as a barrier cream for my hands, but it's a little thick and greasy for that purpose. These days, I apply it to my eczema when I'm itchy; I find that I'm far less prone to scratching in my sleep when I apply it before bed. I find the smell pleasant, and it's certainly milder on the nose than some of Weleda's other products like Skin Food. My sole complaint is that the tube is susceptible to punctures.