GBP

£15.24

£19.84

Savings of: £4.60 (23% off)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jul 10, 2013

I use this as moisturizer and also as a makeup primer! Protects my skin all day!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2471609 on Jan 30, 2011

I was afraid of buying the wrong one that has no nature rose smell. It turned out it smells great and feels very absorbent.

Nice moisturizer.

Posted by FourSeasons on Dec 19, 2012

Scent is a bit strong, though. Not as easy to rub in as some of the expensive commercial products, but I guess that is the function of all those chemical additives in the latter.

Love it but not moisturising enough

Posted by matillyrose on Mar 29, 2014

While I love everything about this moisturiser I don't find it hydrating enough for my dry skin. In Australia you can get the Wild Rose Facial Oil and I have found if I use the Oil in conjunction with the moisturiser it gives me the right amount of hydration to get through the day. I love the improvement to my skin, it certainly does have a smoothing effect and my skin definitely looks younger. Love using natural products and will continue to use Weleda for years to come.

Great product

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 21, 2014

Great product

Quality Product

Posted by kurogoma on Feb 20, 2014

The Weleda Wild Rose day cream smelt great with a lovely texture. It felt good going on my skin, and I used it to layer on top of my argan oil serum. Both worked well together with no weird reaction. When I have finished with this, I will probably purchase the night cream instead. For my dry/dehydrated skin, I think the night cream may work even better for me.

Absorbs very well

Posted by Reviewer1039871 on May 15, 2011

Very moisturizing and absorbs well

extremely good!

Posted by Reviewer2054234 on Dec 27, 2011

extremely good!

Muy buena

Posted by 5199079064007737732 on Aug 20, 2012

Es la primera vez que compraba cremas, en la farmacia me habían hablado de ésta marca hacía mucho tiempo, la verdad estoy encantada tb la utilizo para mi pequeña. Se hizo hace poco una herida en la cara y la cicatriz se está cerrando muy bien.

I like this...

Posted by Reviewer1109752 on Dec 15, 2011

...and want to use it again and again :) I like the smell of roses :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »