GBP

£6.70

£10.42

Savings of: £3.72 (36% off)

Recommended!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Aug 29, 2013

Delicious toffee flavor! I use 2-3 drops in a large cup of coffee, and it gives a nice taste of toffee/caramel. If I use more drops I think it starts to taste a bit artificial, but with the "right" amount of drops you shouldn't expect the flavor to be bursting. Finding the balance between too much and too little can be tricky at first, but just think about all the calories and sugar you can avoid every day!

Great Product

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

These flavoured stevias still have that bitter stevia aftertaste if you use too much, but just a few drops works really well for livening up your protein shakes or to just add a hint of sweetness to plain water. The English Toffee works very well with chocolate and coffee flavours.

I don't like this.

Posted by 5190246481638354871 on Aug 23, 2013

I dislike the taste of stevia, i thought that english toffee aroma would cover it but no, this is even worse. Product itself is probably perfect if you like stevia. I just happen to hate it.

Wisdom Natural, Sweet Drops, Liquid Stevia Sweetener, English Toffee, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Aug 22, 2013

I love to put this into unsweetened almond milk, which tastes soooo good!! I've never used this drinking coffee but let me try someday.

LOVE.

Posted by 5177409981207467413 on Aug 15, 2013

you need this in your life.

Stevia and I - not really love at first taste

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013

This has a great toffee taste. Good in sparkly water. But I will probably never like this kind of sweetener 100%. I try And I envy everyone who can find a low calorie alternative satisfactory. I Think this is good quality.

Good

Posted by 5688344835545606694 on Aug 14, 2013

We love the taste of this stevia, we bought 2 and for other ocasion, we are going to taste other flavor like vanilla stevia of the same brand.

YUM!

Posted by 5587984870262319534 on Aug 05, 2013

Love this product! Made banoffee tarts with it, healthy toffee smoothies, and put it in my tea and oatmeal! Versatile, healthy, and delicious!

Sweet!

Posted by 4903476054680246914 on Aug 05, 2013

Just a few drops added to my protein waffles and pancakes makes them delish!

Too artificial

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Jul 25, 2013

I was so looking forward to trying this, but as other reviewers said, it is too much artificial toffee taste, and not sweet enough, and when you try to add more it just gets too much. My mother likes it though, but I prefer the vanilla one.