GBP

£6.66

£10.36

Savings of: £3.70 (36% off)

Taste

Posted by Reviewer2121008 on Aug 23, 2011

Very yummy in plain greek yogurt.

stevia

Posted by Reviewer2581884 on Jul 31, 2011

Add this 1 drop and 1 drop of either vanilla or valencia orange into your coffee and you have a neat drink. I use in my coffee, malt free soy milk due to my yeast free diet. This makes my coffee bitter, I find if you use more drops it only makes it more bitter, so easy does it.

Great for brownies!

Posted by Reviewer2442778 on Jul 15, 2011

I'm sugar free so Stevia sweeteners are a blessing. This is great added to coffee, plain coconut yogurt, plain almond milk & so on.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on Jul 05, 2011

Having said that, it's not my favourite, but it's a nice addition to the cupboard for the days when you want something a little different. It's not a "candy" type raspberry taste, if you know what I mean. Seems to be more a true raspberry taste with the chocolate. If you are a fan of this combination I think you'll like it a lot.

Ok, a bit too interesting flavor

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Jun 20, 2011

Quite nice, very unique and interesting flavor. Have to get used to this first, though.

Good to Have

Posted by Reviewer2129396 on May 31, 2011

This one tastes fabulous in plain yogurt! A wonderful dessert when mixed with berries and almonds as well. I however do not like it in my coffee or any other item so again this is a flavor that is good to have around for variety but not a staple

Nice for a change

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on May 26, 2011

I tried this in a protein shake and it was actually quite good. Not a lot of chocolate flavour, but definitly a nice flavour overall. I'm going to try it in my home-made raw chocolate soon, and I'm hoping that it'll work.

good

Posted by Reviewer2968963 on Apr 24, 2011

slightly more raspberries than choco. but overall good.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2008437 on Mar 08, 2011

This is probably my favorite stevia flavor!! It has a great taste and I love it in my coffee!

Good for people trying to avoid sugar

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Jan 23, 2011

I have diabetes and do not use any sweetner except Stevia. I prefer this brand to others I've tried and this flavor is beyond delicious in yogurt!