GBP

Not sweet

Posted by 5397735519194265823 on Apr 10, 2014

Taste vanila bit it isn't sweet

Too good to be true

Posted by Reviewer3216015 on Sep 10, 2008

This vanilla cream is wonderful! It taste almost like melted ice cream in milk. We all love it in water. And of course it's good in coffee. This price is a lot less than I pay in stores!

Urkh!!!

Posted by Reviewer1956795 on Apr 26, 2011

I didnt like this at all. The taste was not natural, just syntetic. I will not buy this again.

Cream Soda

Posted by Reviewer2490497 on Jun 01, 2010

I add it to plain seltzer or club soda....tastes like cream soda

Great Sugar Substitute

Posted by Reviewer1710874 on Feb 19, 2009

This brand of liquid stevia is THE best (no funny aftertaste). The vanilla flavoring is sure not up to the quality of fresh vanilla beans IMO, but it's an interesting change of pace from the plain flavor stevia now and then. Good in cereal.

Very good

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012

lovely sweet vanilla taste. Use this a lot in greek yoghurt, cottage cheese, cappucino etc..

Weird taste

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

I bought this knowing that stevia does not go well with a lot of people .I think this flavour is one that needs time getting used to . I would not add too much to my drinks or things I want to sweeten because of that weird aftertaste :( I guess that is just how stevia tastes . Works for me since im on a ketogenic diet .

Great for stevia newbies!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

SweetLeaf is a very respected brand in the stevia world, and this is a great flavor to try for first-time stevia users.

Delicious alternative to Cream Soda

Posted by Reviewer2340846 on May 12, 2009

I like to put mine in sparkling water.

Very sweet!

Posted by holahola on Apr 29, 2010

Like this one. Very sweet, but if you use too much of it it becomes waaay to sweet and tastes a littebit "fake" and unnatural vanilla. You can taste it is made from stevia, but not if you dont use too much. It's great in smoothie, candymaking and tea.