GBP

£6.66

£10.36

Savings of: £3.70 (36% off)

A must-have!

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Feb 19, 2016

I use this in EVERYTHING i want sweet. Coffee, yoghurt, baking etc. A must have! Wish it wasn't so pricey, but i do think it is worth the money. Very concentrated, so a few drops goes a long way.

Great flavour but does have after taste

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

The flavour of this product is great, but be sure to use it sparingly as it does have a little bit of an aftertaste. As with any stevia product, you've got to find what works for you!

Vanilla Creme

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Jan 08, 2016

Delicious. I love it with mineral water, 5-8 drops makes it taste just like creaming soda. Yum! Will buy again.

The Best Sweetener

Posted by ChloeAlexandra on Nov 13, 2015

This product is fab! It is so convenient being in liquid drop form. It has a nice subtle vanilla flavour. I use it daily, from adding it to my almond milk coffee to my warm oats. I even add a few drops into my homemade almond milk. One bottle goes a very very long way, I'd say almost 6 months for me! 5 drops is enough to sweeten my coffee & the drops are so minuscule, they go a very long way. Apart from coconut sugar, this is the only sweetener I use. Keep one in the fridge at work if you are a tea/coffee drinker. For how long this bottle lasts, it is extremely great value! I used to buy a natural powdered stevia from the supermarket & not only was it expensive, I went through it so quickly. Liquid is much more potent.

sweeet

Posted by 5285611056675135352 on Oct 29, 2015

Fast shipping and taste as it should be,will be buying more next round,,yummyy...

Divine!

Posted by SophieLove on Oct 08, 2015

This product is amazing! I love using it to sweeten tea!

Muy buena

Posted by 5586035476815957123 on Aug 18, 2015

De las mejores stevias que he probado, sin duda repetiré

Weird taste

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

I bought this knowing that stevia does not go well with a lot of people .I think this flavour is one that needs time getting used to . I would not add too much to my drinks or things I want to sweeten because of that weird aftertaste :( I guess that is just how stevia tastes . Works for me since im on a ketogenic diet .

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

Dont like this. Weird taste and to sweet. Taste not very much vanilla. And you have to refrigerateafter opening. Wont buy again.

like it