GBP

Tastes great!!

Posted by Reviewer3329197 on Aug 21, 2010

Good sweetener without strange after taste. Mild vanilla taste.

Sweet.

Posted by Reviewer2377768 on Sep 04, 2010

Love this flavor to sweeten my Chai Tea. Tastes like a latte.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2924725 on Sep 07, 2010

Yummie :) I'm addicted!

Taste

Posted by Reviewer1289420 on Sep 17, 2010

The taste is very very good! Works in everything:) But behave:) The taste is strong:)

DELICIOUS!

Posted by Reviewer1617276 on Sep 22, 2010

I was a 4-5 can a day diet soda drinker and a pint of ice cream person when I started my diet. I've been flavoring my water with the flavored stevia drops and they have completely satisfied me. This is my very favorite!

Wisdom Natural Sweet Leaf Liquid Sevia, vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2543324 on Sep 23, 2010

Great

love it

Posted by Reviewer2118371 on Oct 02, 2010

I am on the hcg diet which does not leave a lot of variety. These two products have been lifesavers. Your prices seem very reasonable and the order got here quickly. As long as your prices are lower than the stores you have me as a customer. Thanks you

Love the flavored stevias

Posted by Reviewer2143246 on Oct 06, 2010

I use the flavored stevia in a lot of thing I make. I drink mineral water with the stevia and it is a great substitute for a soda, so much more healthy. I use the flavored stevia in my smoothies and the green smoothies to sweeten these healthy drinks.

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer3226808 on Oct 08, 2010

So many products stating they are Stevia contain added sugar. The added sugars are disguised by other names for sugar. There are over 50 other names for sugar that are added to many of our foods. This product is pure stevia and adds great flavor to my coffee, waters and foods. If you want pure Stevia and no added sugars from a sweetner, all the SweetLeaf products are fantastic. I don't like paying so much for the product but its worth it. A 2 ounce bottle can last a long time.

Vanilla Creme

Posted by Reviewer2891113 on Oct 12, 2010

This stuff is as good as the English Toffee. And both are great mixed together. When dieting it is always required to drink tons of water. Adding these flavors to the water, makes it easy to drink 2 or 3 gallons of water a day!!!! Which in-return makes for successful dieting.