GBP

£6.65

£10.34

Savings of: £3.69 (36% off)

nice with protein powder

Posted by 4883829796227668490 on Nov 27, 2013

nice with protein powder

Not bad (:

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

But english toffee takes the tops in this series. NOnetheless, i would recommend both this and english toffee if you're looking for a little extra boost to your daily java/tea PLus super affordable AND you're taking in 24grams of quality protein in what taste like a MILKSHAKE! Treat yourself everyday without guilt!

Little flavor

Posted by SillaVanilla on Sep 07, 2013

In the beginning I had some issues getting the right amount of stevia in my drinks/yoghurts. Usually I can’t taste it at all or it’s too bitter. I've tried it in sparkling water, coffee and homemade orange soda. One drop can make a huge difference, so be careful. The vanilla drops don’t really give much flavor, I also bought the toffee and it tastes much more. I see many people use it in water, so I’ll have to try that.

Good product but not my favourite

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Aug 26, 2013

I got this product as the NuNaturals stevia was out of stock. It tastes quite good but I still prefer the taste of NUNaturals

Great Product

Posted by energetyx on Aug 24, 2013

These flavoured stevias still have that bitter stevia aftertaste if you use too much, but just a few drops works really well for livening up your protein shakes or to just add a hint of sweetness to plain water. The vanilla is the most versatile flavour I've tried, you can add it to anything!

Great product!

Posted by 5391429187451247390 on Aug 22, 2013

Lovely taste, good packaging, healthy - what's not to like? Would be perfect if the vanilla flavour was a tad more...natural.

Hm - I wonder if I will ever get to terms with sweeteners other than sugar and honey and syrups

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013

While not a bad Product at all I don't really know if stevia will ever be my thing. But for everybody who needs to find a low glycemic and/or low calorie substitute it is Worth a try. This vanilla flavor is a bit artificial. Not like real vanilla from the pod. But still a good taste. Good in sparkling water, and I imagine in coffee..

Pretty good!

Posted by 5416986576878351193 on Jul 10, 2013

I really liked the taste and it goes very well in coffee. I use it almost daily in my coffee and it makes it taste really good! Although comparing with other liquid stevia sweeteners there was just a slight weird "fake" taste, but not very noticeable.

Not bad.

Posted by 4966853096755313816 on Jul 06, 2013

Definitely the best smelling stevia around. But it's not as sweet as NuNaturals', needs more drops.

Good liquid stevia

Posted by pokkus on Apr 12, 2013

Not that sweet than other but still great product. Taste of vanilla is not very strong. I haven't noticed any bad aftertaste.