GBP

For stevia its very good

Posted by Reviewer3325230 on Mar 28, 2012

but i find that stevia hast the same aftertaste as some arificial sweeteners, like aspartame, and i dont't like that...

Creme de la creme

Posted by mariesmatmisjonVEV355 on Apr 19, 2012

I love to put just a couple of drops of this magic potion in smoothies, and sometimes cupcakes as well. It adds a nice extra flavour to the smoothie/ cupcake/ cake, but be careful, if you add to much it will makes it taste horrible. I use this in marshmallows as well. You don't need much som you get alot for your money. I also recommend trying Stevia with different tastes.

coffe & snacks!

Posted by 4843721208839192752 on Apr 22, 2012

can be a little bitter in some products, but otherwise perfect :)

good product

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 24, 2012

sweet and tasty

Great sweetener, OK vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2906085 on May 04, 2012

The vanilla must be artificial, the whole bottle reeked vanilla aroma - even before opening. However the taste was good and I did like the creamy-ish vanilla flavor better than the other vanilla stevia I've tried. Not bitter and practical bottle - will buy this again.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2037684 on May 13, 2012

Very good sweetner. Good taste off vanilla. I use it everyday.

I like it

Posted by 94Tina on May 14, 2012

I use this several times a day; in my cereal, mixed with fruit and berries, in my coffee and tee, in yoghurt and so on. If I use too many drops the taste gets a little bitter and fake, but not so much that it gets unpleasant. Usually it gives a really nice taste.

Good taste, but don't add too much :)

Posted by josephine on May 16, 2012

This is a good flavour but be very careful not to add too much, as it leaves a bitter taste if you do. Does have a little aftertaste, which is not too overpowering if you use small amounts :) otherwise, preety good :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2213882 on Jun 11, 2012

Like the taste of it. Used it in baking, tasted vanilla. :)

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2671500 on Jun 13, 2012

Works well in everything except homemade raw chochlate.