GBP

Best Tasting Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Mearced on Jan 07, 2010

This is the best tasting brand of liquid vanilla stevia of the various brands I've tried. PLUS the bottle does not leak - frustrating with other brands. Hope iHerb starts carrying the other available flavors as well.

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2311558 on Jan 19, 2010

I have been using stevia for years and the flavored ones have really helped with my diet. I put several squirts in a bottle of fizzy water and helps me drink the water I need and gives me a little treat too.

Love this stuff! Makes dieting work!

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Jun 19, 2011

I use this vanilla creme stevia in my black tea and coffee and it keeps me from falling off my diet! It's a life saver! No aftertaste, a perfect sugar substitute that is healthy, and helps in the goal of reducing sugar consumption greatly.

Sweet and great vanilla taste healthier great deal

Posted by Reviewer2694288 on Jan 26, 2010

Just a few drops and a great taste and so much healthier than all the NO calorie sweetners. Your company is so much cheapier that the stores that offer the products.

Awesome Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Feb 05, 2010

This is a great addition to EVERYTHING. I love Vanilla!

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING 4 COFFEE

Posted by Reviewer1839209 on May 15, 2009

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. BY FAR THIS & THE CHOCOLATE ARE THE BEST FOR COFFEE LOVERS.

Liquid Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1037717 on Jun 09, 2009

Very happy with my purchase. Product came safely wrapped and was not damage. Ordered overnight ship and my order came promptly. The price was excellent.I love the vanilla creme flavore Stevia. It is not as bitter as plain stevia, and it is great in my coffee...like a fancy flavored late! Thank you!!!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1982885 on Aug 26, 2009

Love it!

Wisdom Natural Liquid Stevia...The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1375423 on Sep 08, 2009

I have tried various flavored stevia products and have this line to be by far the best! It is a wonderful alternative to flavored creamer that typically has high fructose corn syrup. I have been using this product for a few years now and am hooked! Your price beats any health food store by at least 30%! Thank You iherb!

Wonderful : )

Posted by Reviewer1889134 on Oct 12, 2009

Vanilla cream is very yum... goes great with lots of things.