GBP

£6.66

£10.36

Savings of: £3.70 (36% off)

Good product but not my favourite

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Aug 26, 2013

I got this product as the NuNaturals stevia was out of stock. It tastes quite good but I still prefer the taste of NUNaturals

Favorite

Posted by lovelyliller on Aug 26, 2013

This is my favorite liquid stevia flavor and I have used it for years! Great to add to vegan wipped tofu or cashewcream.

Great Product

Posted by energetyx on Aug 24, 2013

These flavoured stevias still have that bitter stevia aftertaste if you use too much, but just a few drops works really well for livening up your protein shakes or to just add a hint of sweetness to plain water. The vanilla is the most versatile flavour I've tried, you can add it to anything!

Great product!

Posted by 5391429187451247390 on Aug 22, 2013

Lovely taste, good packaging, healthy - what's not to like? Would be perfect if the vanilla flavour was a tad more...natural.

great product

Posted by 5020892514404308392 on Aug 16, 2013

definatelly will buy again

Hm - I wonder if I will ever get to terms with sweeteners other than sugar and honey and syrups

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013

While not a bad Product at all I don't really know if stevia will ever be my thing. But for everybody who needs to find a low glycemic and/or low calorie substitute it is Worth a try. This vanilla flavor is a bit artificial. Not like real vanilla from the pod. But still a good taste. Good in sparkling water, and I imagine in coffee..

Posted by Reviewer2606221 on Aug 13, 2013

Awesome product & worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1702918 on Aug 11, 2013

This purchase is about my 15th bottle...I have found no other stevia product that tastes as great as this does in my morning coffee. I use about 1 bottle a month. That gets me about two cups of coffee a day. I don't think you'll be disappointed - unless this just isn't in your budget.

Love Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops Vanilla Creme

Posted by 4651895101974187338 on Aug 10, 2013

I am loving this product. Two drops in a bottle of water and I'm good to go! These drops helps me get in at least 6 bottles of water a day. I no longer feel the need to drink soda.

so good....