GBP

£6.90

£11.06

Savings of: £4.16 (38% off)

Luke's review - from ireland

Posted by Reviewer1925585 on Jul 24, 2010

I have a gut that has a mind of its own, and it tends to get lazy every now and again, allowing stuff i have eaten maybe a month or two before, still slugging along at a crawl in my system. This stuff has the ability to give your gut that needed kick in the arse to wake it up, and get all the ahem - waste out of you system so that nutrients can be properly absorbed. Great for a detox along with the liquid bentonite clay from yerba prima too. Also tastes great with juices especially apple as it also catains a digestive cleancing properties. I can certinaly feel the difference in a week, skin clearer, more energy, brigheter eyes, better sleep, more focused, I could go on and on . This is genuinely good stuff. Buy it if you think you need it.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1350598 on Mar 14, 2009

This is fantastic quality psyllium husks. Can be used as a bulking agent, as well as a laxative. Think "metamucil" from the 90s (before they started over-grinding it) and without any sugers. I've experienced a huge drop in my cholesterol since I started taking this once a day (over 50 points) It works wonderfully as a colon cleanser, since it bulks up. If you are not used to taking bulking fiber, start with a lower dosage than recommended on the can -- it bulks up significantly, and may make you feel 'too full'. (1t, 1.5t, 2t until you can take 1T at a time) I recommend mixing it in diluted room-temperature juice. (For some odd reason, the texture bugs me if I use all water). Must drink the entire glass quickly or it will congeal, thus room-temperature is recommended.

was skeptical at first..but it works

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Jan 01, 2010

i think it can surely provide enough daily fibre intakes, i can go to the toilet on time without any difficulties. i used to take oatmeal every morning and can go to toilet after that, but i hv stopped recently and started to have problems. only 4 days taking this already makes me feel better, i might try to use twice daily next week. not to mention iherb provides promptly delivery and reasonable shipping price for international orders.

The Best Product I ever bought from iherb

Posted by 4650683665206232737 on Jul 05, 2016

This is my routine after doing my research on colon cleansing: Everyday in the morning and in the evening, i take 1 Tablespoon of Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks 1 teaspoon of Jarrow Formulas, Inulin 1 capsule of Probiotics Using this recipe, i poo very morning right after getting up. I feel so good and so clean and so light afterward. Recommend this recipe to everyone!

Add to 12 oz water in cup, shake, drink, wait until morning and . . . KABOOM !!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on May 09, 2013

The great scientist Dr. Linus Pauling pointed out that fecal matter, if it is not passed through promptly, releases gases and particles through the colon wall and IT CAN BE DETECTED ON THE BREATH! Avoid countless potential hazards by consuming this daily! I add a heaping TABLESPOON to a 12 oz disposable coffee cup of water / OJ mix. Then I cap it with the disposable plastic coffee cup top, seal the two openings in the top with my thumbs, shake it thoroughly and presto! It's ready to consume.

Best fiber supplement

Posted by 5092987972235075090 on Jan 29, 2015

I have been constipated practically my whole life and this product has helped me become regular in a unaggressive way.

Also good for cooking and baking low carb things!

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Mar 17, 2011

Very good quality/price ratio!

wow

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Mar 18, 2009

talk about a total colon blast

Specialk

Posted by Reviewer3011042 on Oct 12, 2008

This is one terrific product when it comes to eliminating waste from the colon without worries of having diarhea. It comes highly recommended.

confused

Posted by Reviewer1904402 on May 21, 2014

I read description carefully before ordering this product. Today I got it delivered and what I found on the bottle was shocking note - all psyllium husk products, and most agricultural products, contain some chemicals that the plants absorb from the soil. Warning - this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Would be good to see the WHOLE description of the product online.