GBP

£6.86

£11.01

Savings of: £4.14 (38% off)

My life is complete!

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

This is the best psyllium husks I ever used (and I tried 4 other commercial brands). This makes me so regular, and guarantees that my toilet time is reduced to within a minute or two. Yep, it's that fast! I definitely can't stand the the psyllium powder coz it clumps up and gets stuck in my throat. This one is perfect! It's finer and the husks tastes milder. I've already purchased multiple quantities. Even my family loves it. I feel like it takes all the nasty gunk out of my body and keeps the bloating away as well. One chug of a tablespoon in a cup of water is all I need. Goodbye constipation, you will not be missed!

Psyllium husk

Posted by Reviewer1431990 on Jan 23, 2011

I been using the product for three weeks now and what can I say its like magic going to the bathroom has never been a problem for me but this product had increased the number of times and every time I go there is plenty in the bowl no side affects and no diarrhea I also take it with bentonite the pb shake

Solid Product

Posted by Reviewer1523077 on Aug 27, 2007

No flavor. Need to take with a full 8 ounces of water or mix in juice. A single tablespoon will make 8oz of water pretty "thick" when you drink it down. This is not FAST acting. Takes a few hours to get through your system. If you suffer from constipation as the result of medication this is a godsend. Take it in the middle of the day if possible to prevent constipation cramps at night. Use as directed on the package and you'll stay pretty regular with a "healthy diet". I use this a couple times a week. Especially if I eat a high protein meal.

A Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer1241133 on Apr 17, 2009

Fiber in our foods have been reduced tremendously due to the "processed food era". I feel it is vital my family gets their daily fiber intake and this product is easy to take. My husband and I put ours in juice, the children take it apple sauce. There is no flavor so its no problem! Thank you. Mom in NE

Avoid Colon Cancer

Posted by 4644150951888082198 on Jun 10, 2016

Due to the side effects of a a replacement I have had to take since childhood I have also been taking psyllium daily ever since, so I am extremely experienced in evaluating it. It is tasteless, and when liquid is added to it you must drink it instantly, otherwise it will become jell-like in your cup. The differences between psylliums largely have to do with the grade (regular and smaller), which I can probably tell but a first time user can't. This version is "regular", a full size husk. Psyllium expands with liquid in your gut. It pushes through the intestines as it moves through to exit your body, picking up anything sticking to the sides of the walls of what it is pushing against, which some people believe is the best single thing to do to guard against ever having a cancer in the colon. Bodily wastes are removed in the gelatinousness of the psyllium. Psyllium reduces and eventually stops constipation because it aids in regular, pain-free elimination. It is a marvelous, inexpensive addition to daily life because when it expands in the stomach it gives the feeling of satiation; if you are trying to lose weight, kick a sugar addiction, or cut out junk food psyllium will help you do all of those things. I have stuck with this product for a long time because the price is equal to bulk pricing in my local store. I reuse the canister(s) for all sorts of good things, which is an added benefit.

Janice W.

Posted by Reviewer2562919 on Apr 21, 2008

My daughter-in-law gave me this product to try and it is the first product of several I have tried that truly works. I take 1 tablespoon of the cleanser with 2 oz of juice, 8 oz of water and a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses.

it worked

Posted by Reviewer1174069 on Feb 10, 2010

well I have tried other cleansers and I have to be on it for a week in order for it to work. With this product on the second day I found myself getting regular and having a large amount extract with every bowl movement. I like it and will continue using it. The taste is blanned and course but it works.

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks, Colon Cleanser, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by Borneo on Jan 01, 2012

I suffered from constipation, this product helped me a lot! I recommend.

OUTSTANDING!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1385110 on Aug 19, 2011

This is the best colon clense that vie tried EVER! And it's much more inexpensive than all of the other "good & as seen on tv brands" that I have tried. I CANT BELIEVE THAT ITS SOOO INEXPENSIVE. I have gotten 3 of my co-workers and 1 friend hooked after just 2 tablespoons, they won't try anything else and keeps me buying more. My doctor sprinkles it on her food at dinner. My coworker mixes it in applesauce . I don't like drinking thick juices so I (and another friend of mine) just eat a tablespoon and wash it down with my favorite drink it may not sound like the best thing to do but it gets the job done. we can do this b/c its totally tasteless. if you havent tried it please try it today....the cost is minimal but the results will last you a lifetime...by the way this was recommended by my doctor because it also changed her life

Yerba Prima Psyllium Husks

Posted by Reviewer1147981 on Feb 05, 2008

I love this product, I simply add it to yogurt or in a protein shake. Always a return customer!