GBP

£5.15

£8.25

Savings of: £3.11 (38% off)

Psyllium husk

Posted by Reviewer1431990 on Jan 23, 2011

I been using the product for three weeks now and what can I say its like magic going to the bathroom has never been a problem for me but this product had increased the number of times and every time I go there is plenty in the bowl no side affects and no diarrhea I also take it with bentonite the pb shake

Psyllium Whole Husks

Posted by Reviewer1825513 on Jan 20, 2011

I ordered the above product awhile back and has lived up to my expectations. I would recommend it to anyone who is expierenced constapation problems Ken Schroeder Phoenix, Az

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2292241 on Oct 18, 2010

We use psyllium husks regularly, and these are a better price than even the bulk husks at the store.

Good product and great price!

Posted by Reviewer2888292 on Oct 18, 2010

Good product and great price!

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks

Posted by Reviewer1883750 on Sep 15, 2010

it arrived pretty fast and the packaging was excellent. Once again, a very pleasant experience.

Luke's review - from ireland

Posted by Reviewer1925585 on Jul 24, 2010

I have a gut that has a mind of its own, and it tends to get lazy every now and again, allowing stuff i have eaten maybe a month or two before, still slugging along at a crawl in my system. This stuff has the ability to give your gut that needed kick in the arse to wake it up, and get all the ahem - waste out of you system so that nutrients can be properly absorbed. Great for a detox along with the liquid bentonite clay from yerba prima too. Also tastes great with juices especially apple as it also catains a digestive cleancing properties. I can certinaly feel the difference in a week, skin clearer, more energy, brigheter eyes, better sleep, more focused, I could go on and on . This is genuinely good stuff. Buy it if you think you need it.

product

Posted by Reviewer1548344 on Jul 04, 2010

great product, find it pricey

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1547823 on Mar 05, 2010

Get Some with Bentonite clay

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer2074898 on Mar 01, 2010

Product dissolves quite well but some does tend to float, so you have to keep swishing the glass. It's FAR superior to Metamucil. Has a very mild taste/odor.

it worked

Posted by Reviewer1174069 on Feb 10, 2010

well I have tried other cleansers and I have to be on it for a week in order for it to work. With this product on the second day I found myself getting regular and having a large amount extract with every bowl movement. I like it and will continue using it. The taste is blanned and course but it works.