Yogi Tea, Skin Detox Tea, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)

£ 2.67

great taste and smell

Posted by 5179198418078039067 on Jan 14, 2014

don't sure about direct detox effect, but my facial skin do look a bit better and feel softer. One thing important - it containts a bit of STEVIA. So it gently sweetened by it.

Pleasant taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is very low in caffeine and has a pleasant rose aftertaste. I did not notice any immediate effects on my skin, but I guess you have to use it for a long period of time for it to be effective. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Mild, Fruit Detox; No Noticeable Effects on Skin

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I bought this product as part of my fasting/acne program. I found it to be a very mild detox tea with slight fruity taste. It's not as strong as other detox teas and you can really taste the hibiscus. I don't know if it's the hibiscus or something else in this product, but there is an almost chemical type of taste, like highly condensed flavoring. I haven't noticed any different in my skin. I will use the box I currently have, but will go with another detox tea in the future.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Oct 13, 2011

My skin looks brighter and clearer but the taste is weak.

Not one of my favourites, but the skin feels better after using it a periode of time.

Posted by Reviewer2253971 on Aug 28, 2011

I really love Yogi tea, but this is not the best. It's proably because i don't like the taste of burdoc. But, my skin actually feels a little less inflamated while using it, so I'll probably continue using it because of the positive effect on the skin.