GBP

ХОРОШИЕ ПАЛОЧКИ-СОБАКЕ НРАВЯТСЯ!

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015

ЗУБНЫЕ ЩЕТКИ ДЛЯ СОБАК, МОЕЙ ОЧЕНЬ ПОНРАВИЛИСЬ, ЖУЕТ ИХ С УДОВОЛЬСТВИЕМ, ПАЧКА НЕ МАЛЕНЬКАЯ, 508 ГРАММ, ДАВАЛА ПО 1 ШТУЧКЕ В ДЕНЬ, НАМ ХВАТИЛО НА ЧТО-ТО ОКОЛО 2-Х МЕСЯЦЕВ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

Love this product

Posted by 4636129494030174741 on Oct 01, 2014

My dog has been using Ark Naturals Breath-Less Toothpaste for most of the five years that I have rescued him. In fact, after breakfast, he sits and waits for his "toothbrush." My vet continues to comment on how white his teeth are and tells me that I'm doing a good job. I recommend this product to all of my friends because it has kept my big dog's teeth white white white!

A tasty way to clean dog's teeth

Posted by 4683149547272654877 on Mar 03, 2015

I buy this size for my little chihuahua! He is an aggressive chewer and gulps the petite size down with no effort. With this size I cut them into 3s and freeze them to make it more of an effort for him to chew through. It really keeps his teeth clean and he loves this treat!

Best chewing for my doggies

Posted by 4700098413998862331 on Mar 26, 2014

My 2 girls MaNy and MoRLey's favourite =)))))))

no visual effect

Posted by 5497911713212157390 on Sep 17, 2014

My dogs like the taste but I have seen no difference in their teeth. In addition, one of my dogs has had diarrhea after eating it several times. It seems the green part is not being digested well, you can actually see it in the dog feces. It becomes green....

My dog loves this

Posted by 5704781674087423233 on Jan 15, 2015

My dog loves this. He gets crazy when he smells it. It is good for your dogs teeth.

small

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Aug 23, 2014

my dog loves these but they are smaller than I expected

우리집 개린이가 미친듯이 달려들어요

Posted by Reviewer3150272 on May 01, 2014

미국 살 때 먹였던 건데 여기서 찾으니 반갑네요. 근데 이거 먹이면 똥 색깔이 완전 초록색이에요. 다시 사고 싶은데 이젠 한국으로 배송이 안된다고 나오네요 ㅠㅠ

Posted by Strelka on May 06, 2015

Tiešām piemērots lieliem suņiem, bet arī mazāki ar patiku ēda. Labi atsvaidzina!

dog likes it

Posted by 4781992837247703179 on Dec 17, 2016

My 15kg dog with sensitive teeth likes it. It's relatively short and soft but just nice for a gentle eater. However she finishes it in around 5 minutes.

1 2 3