GBP

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Feb 05, 2013

Excellent taste.

easy to make, easy on the tummy

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Oct 11, 2013

Arrived safely in australia. Pleasantly surprised how tasty this was and as a bonus didn't need an egg for pancakes. It was a bit too thick made with the directions so I added an extra half a cup of milk - lactose free is naturally sweet. Came out lovely made with macadamia oil and the suggested teaspoon of cinnamon. I feel quite comfortable after two pancakes - so this is easier to digest for me even though it has some regular enriched flour in it.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Nov 28, 2014

I actually haven't tried this yet but i imagine it's good. I wish iherb allowed you to comment on the products you have used and return later to comment on those you haven't yet experienced.

Arrowhead Mills Organic Sprouted Grain Pancake & Waffle Mix

Posted by 4894066476042417824 on Jan 02, 2015

I've been using this pancake mix for awhile now and was glad to see that I could find it online since I am now in an area where the place I used to buy it is too far to travel. I love that this helps with making me regular. The flavor is ok, not sweet, but when adding jelly or syrup it brings out the flavor. I would recommend this to anyone especially someone having trouble with constipation.

Good, a bit heavy

Posted by LantauMama on Oct 20, 2013

I like that they are sprouted (and really wish iHerb would carry plain sprouted spelt flour!) We have had these and Namaste. The later is lighter. Saying that, I made both Arrowhead Mills and Namaste one day, and our neighbors came over, and while we preferred Namaste, they all preferred Arrowhead Mills!! So try them both and see what works for you :)

So So

Posted by 5281853342471734114 on Feb 13, 2014

Not the worst and it is pretty healthy, but I do not like how it gets crumbly very quickly and the taste is only so so.

It was opened when I received

Posted by 5629275263479676519 on Sep 18, 2016

The flour were all around the parcel. A bit disappointed!

Wonderful taste and great quality product

Posted by 4704934090537308357 on Oct 18, 2016

Another wonderful product which teams up beautifully with Madhava Maple Cinnamon Agave Syrup. The pancakes are absolutely delicious and "substantial" in that they are not light and fluffy (but certainly more than acceptable). A very satisfying breakfast.

Love these pancakes

Posted by NikiNook on Dec 08, 2016

Love them. Easy & nutritious.

Good Pancakes

Posted by 4933046172428984313 on Jan 03, 2017

Like the taste and texture of this mix. The grains are tasty and they fry up great.

1 2