GBP

Flora, Flor-Essence

Posted by Reviewer2478083 on Dec 12, 2007

I had heard someone on a radio broadcast say that this product was helpful for those with breast cancer. So I decided to try, and have been using Flor Essence since Feb 07. So far my cancer has not progressed since that time, in fact some of the spots have disappeared. I can't say that Flor Essence is a cure, but it sure hasn't hurt. In addition I must add that dealing with your company has been a pleasure, and the delivery super fast. Thank you.

Simply Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2103687 on Jan 26, 2009

This is the brand that other cancer survivors have recommended to me for my father-in-law. I've searched online and this is the cheapest one I found. My father started drinking this a few months ago and his PSA level has gone from 40 to 20. Thank you iHerb for making this available to us for a price we can afford!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Doing Well

Posted by Reviewer1340078 on Nov 27, 2007

I saw this tea recommended as a help in treating cancer. When I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, I started taking this tea as well as doing the chemo treatments recommended by the MD. The cancer has now been gone for 9 months. I don't know if the credit goes to the chemo or the tea or both. But I am continuing to take the tea for a while longer "just in case". Dawn

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2542835 on Aug 02, 2008

I noticed the difference in my acne within days of taking the Flor-Essence.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2785517 on Aug 04, 2009

This was my first time ever doing a body detox. I had been taking medication on and off for the last 22 years. My body in general was very sluggish. My skin looked bad, I craved sweets, wasn't sleeping well, etc etc. I tired this product because of all the positive reviews written. Within 2 days I noticed a change in my skin, by day 4 I was sleeping better and within 8 days I didn't feel so fatigue. I highly recommend this product. I wish there was more of product, I'm going to place a 2nd order.

flor essence

Posted by Reviewer1234672 on Apr 24, 2011

my family has been using this product for over 12 years, ever since our son was diagnosed with hodgkins disease.He has been cancer free for 12 years) We make it for neighbors and friends with cancer. It is a good liver detoxifier

Skin rejuvenator

Posted by Reviewer2604470 on Jul 03, 2010

This seems to be the only internal supplement that works for my acne. Vitamins help a bit (derma-vits, MSM, zinc, etc.) but this is really the ticket for me.

Fantastic Product. Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1990510 on Jun 08, 2009

This product is great. Took the stage 2 cervical cancer to stage 1 and helped in easing the damage and side effects of radition treatments. Works great as a well being tonic as well. Can not say enough good things about this product.

Good for the liver

Posted by Reviewer2957746 on May 14, 2010

Have used for a few years now, very cleansing but gentle. No harsh detox side effects, just progressively feeling "lighter". One issue is becoming too sensitive to things (alcohol, environmental pollutants after a round of this stuff but I suppose that's a good thing.

Great~Gentle Cleanse!

Posted by Reviewer1431330 on Feb 27, 2010

The cleansing tea tastes quite good! My husband and I both used this product and were pleased with the gentleness(no night sweats or headaches like other cleanseing products) and pleasant flavor. This product is very natural and would recommend it to anyone.

1 2 3 4