GBP

The best choice!

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Dec 07, 2009

This is a good colour! I didn't want to chance using a regular commercial brand, as I have fine hair and I didn't want to dry it out. It's the second time I have used Herbatint and now I've found the right colour, I'll be using it from now on! My hair's condition didn't change after I used it this time, so I'm very happy. However, I advise those thinking of using Herbatint to check the colour chart on the Herbatint homepage and not to go by the product colour.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2597990 on Jan 20, 2009

This with 8R is a perfect strawberry blond. Left my hair heathy, smooth and shiny. Love it.

Sooooo much better than salon color!

Posted by Reviewer3274639 on Dec 03, 2011

I mix 7 N with 8N and add some 5R. This gets me to my original color. It says blonde but it's not. I end up with shiny medium brunette with reddish highlights in the light. It looks like highlights - I think because it covers the gray differently. Marginal coverage on the coarse gray hair on my temples.

Liked

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Aug 28, 2012

Color is more dark blond, than light blond, i like after dyeing hair did not stay dry

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1675820 on Dec 21, 2010

I am chemically sensitive, age 55, and have all grey. hair. This product covers well for about 3 weeks. There is almost no odor when applying it. It goes on well and washes out well for me. No rashes or reactions! I wish there was an effective "no-chemical" hair color product out there, but for a reasonable price this is the best, as I've tried many other products.

Herbatint ~ 8N

Posted by Reviewer1264280 on Sep 08, 2009

I was very happy with the smell and coverage of Herbatint. This was the first time I used it. I found the color to be darker than I thought it would be. Also, it had a slight green tinge. Next time I plan to try 9N to get a lighter color. I'm happy with it though and will continue to use it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Jul 23, 2007

This hair color leaves my hair in great shape, with a great long-lasting color. I like to mix my own shade using 9N as well.

Husband loves this color

Posted by francesjoan on Dec 01, 2012

He said always buy this shade. I have mostly grey hair and this light blonde does an excellent job. When my roots grows out the light blonde makes it less noticeable. I can go about 9 weeks before I dye it again. I'm happy.

Work as well as the stuff you buy at your local store

Posted by Reviewer2021352 on Aug 17, 2011

My mom buys this brand because a few years back she started noticing hair loss. She went to the dermatologist who prescribed a special shampoo with no positive results. After a while she realized it was her hair dye, the "brand" stuff you buy at your local pharmacy was making her hair fall out. As soon as she switched to Herbatint her hair grew back. She hasn't looked back since.

Great color, mixes well with other shades

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Apr 18, 2014

I like this gel color. I mix it with 7N to get the shade I need and amount for my hair. Buy a squeeze bottle from the beauty supply to put it in and you apply to your hair. It's easier than a bowl. This product lasts longer than the ones I buy at the store, because I can mix the amount needed for my short hair. Shampoo after coloring since this is a glycol based dye. The 7N is more like a light brown. The 8N is more like a blond.