GBP

A staple at our house!

Posted by karengopalakrishna on Feb 18, 2015

This little(nicely priced) bottle of probiotics has served us very well! I have tried several different chewable brands with my sons, ages 4-7 and this one seems to be the only one I can see a noticeable difference in one of my sons behavior. And yes, probiotics have been linked to improved behavior in children...who knew? And I am now a believer after seeing a noticeable improvement each time we have switched back to this brand from trying another or not taking anything for a while.

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer2144915 on Aug 28, 2012

My children really liked this!

kids love these!

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

My girls are very happy to take there tablet to help with keeping tummies healthy and digestive system and bowel movements regular. Particularly great when kids are taking antibiotics. My girls prefer the cherry flavor over the orange but will take both. A must for all kids and adults as an unhealthy gut flora has so many other health problems related to it.

i love it

Posted by NelDXB on Jan 19, 2013

thanks for this great product

Great kids probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1602547 on Jun 28, 2010

I love this product. My daughters stomach was messed up for a long time after two rounds of antibiotics. She wasn't able to eat anything. After 6 months, her stomach was back to normal, and now can pretty much eat anything. She is growing and gaining wait again.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2617302 on Jan 08, 2011

Now that my son is old enough to chew safely, I use these tablets, he seems to like the taste and it is easier than fussing with the powder. He is a healthy kid and I have been giving him a probiotic supplement every day for the past two years in which he has never had anything more than a runny nose.

thanx

Posted by katarinapetrova on Apr 03, 2012

to this product our girls have no more ekzem problem

Good

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

My kids like these and they seem to be working. Not so many colds etc.

Keeps our son healthy!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Sep 13, 2013

Since starting these our son has not been sick(6 months). Normally he gets some flu or cold every other month or so....not gonna run out of this!

I love it!!

Posted by 5129538983472155272 on Mar 10, 2015

My son who is now 9 year old always suffer constipation since toddler. Would only poo once a week, stressful! we have tried many things Pedia given us but doesn't seem to work and did my own research and found probiotic supplement, after taking this for only a week he goes 3 x in a week which never happen before. I'm really happy i found this product and ordered 6 months supply right away!!