GBP

Need Sleep the safe way - this will do the trick ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer3191045 on Dec 22, 2009

I have been taking Valerian for more than 11 years. It works Great. Be sure to take 10 min. before the lights are turn off, because it works quick. also If I am feeling nervous, stressed, depressed during the day, I will take it and it does give me relief. God Bles You All

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1659578 on Dec 26, 2009

Completely fulfilled the need, I was having serious problems sleeping but now am able to kinda relax and drift off to sleep. Only problem though is that I still wake up maybe 4-5 hours later and have a little trouble falling back to sleep. Still, would recommend to others because I have a really BAD case of not being able to sleep and a light sleeper.. before this, I used to go 3-4 nights in a row without sleeping a wink. It was terrible. Felt like I was a zombie.

ALL VALERIAN TOO WEAK ON IHERB! Just buy the 2000mg version (standard in Australia) You need to take 3 tablets at a time to (maybe) sleep... just buy 1000mg!

Posted by 5241568396793664460 on Oct 08, 2016

at chemist warehouse coles or anywhere else in australia THEY DONT EVEN SELL VALERIAN THIS WEAK. You know why? because its useless. I need 1-2 2000mg tablets to even have a chance of sleeping and I'm a completely normal person! Whats weirder is that you get a higher dose at a cheaper price in australia! Suprising but true! If you live in Australia or NZ seriously dont bother with all the iherb brands of valerian, they are so so weak its ridiculous! Like i said, we dont even have formulations this weak in Australia! Plus these cost more than the Australian ones... its just straight up crazy. I usually love iherb but NOT for valerian thats for sure!!

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2673735 on Jul 01, 2011

Seems to work well. I take with 5 HTP to sleep at night. I sleep a lot better.

Nature's Way Valerion Roon 530mg

Posted by Reviewer3279268 on Oct 16, 2011

Too strong. Very high dosage. Works as a seep aid but might be what caused the grogginess the next day. I'd buy a lower dosage next time.

I can't sleep without these!

Posted by Reviewer2776400 on Apr 11, 2016

I love this product! My mind never shuts off at night and these help me to sleep so well. I used to have bad nightmares almost every night and since I've started taking these they have gone away :)

For sleep.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Mar 08, 2010

One of the only things that will reliably make me sleep - and I am a life-long insomniac.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1644924 on Jan 27, 2008

Other valerian capsules have caused stomach upset. This one is easier on my digestive system, but equally effective.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2958009 on Oct 12, 2007

Works great, calms my nerves and allows me to focus without anxiety.

Excellent Valerian Root

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Jun 23, 2008

I use valerian root to manage muscle spasms from spinal injury. Nature's Way is always a good company and this valerian root is the best for the price that I have used. Note: valerian can exacerbate depression. Monitor your mood/affect if you suffer from depression. Also: is like catnip for cats - mine knows when I open the bottle! :)