GBP

A must for GF baking

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Feb 21, 2015

It gives great texture to GF bread, you won't miss gluten at all. Just a tablespoon of it per pound of GF flour will transform your GF bread into springy goodness.

Effective but kind of yucky

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

The product is effective and balanced my upset stomach nicely when in regular use. I should come up with a better way to ingest this since mixing it with water and drinking it just make me sick. The smell, taste and texture is not nice.

Bake with this!

Posted by monenlaistamammonaa on Feb 04, 2014

I use this when baking! For example in gluten free cookies and cakes.

A must in gluten free baking

Posted by 4677902882042607339 on May 14, 2015

It improves the texture of GF bread immensely, makes it "airy" and gives it structure. One tablespoon is enough for 1 lb of flour.

Now Foods Whole Psyllium Husks

Posted by Reviewer2818407 on Oct 25, 2012

I have 2 tblsp each night added to juice; does not alter taste of juice. Let set a few brief moments to soften, but then drink quickly, or it becomes thickened and unpleasant to swallow. Good product, especially if your daily diet is short on fiber. Best price purchased in bag rather than plastic container.

Super help for your intestine

Posted by 5586843715860951748 on Jul 08, 2016

I was suffering from problems with my intestine and have tried out lots of different methods: I added wheat bran to my food, but it caused bloating, eating more apples or veggies caused the same, seaweeds made me sick and I had an upset stomach...When I first tried psillium husk I was not expecting it to work, BUT IT DID!! It's been 3-4 month now, that I'm using it - in the beginning I took it before bed - 2 teaspoons dissolved in water or yoghurt. Now my intestine is in such good shape, that I use it from time to time, when I feel "heavy". It really works and l haven't discovered any side-effects for me. Def will order again.

Great addition to my health shakes.

Posted by bonusoffer on Aug 17, 2014

Hard to rave about fibre (UK spelling), but I'm happy with this Psyllium husk one. Mixes fine, tastes ok, and contains a good amount of soluble and insoluble fibre. You'll need to store it in a container as this packaging won't do the trick. All in all, a good addition to my health regime. Important addition to protein shakes and great for digestive tract and bowel health.

Staple!

Posted by 4737989286496036539 on Feb 16, 2016

I've been using this for years and can't fault it in anyway. It tastes unoffensive and it keeps for a long time. Just remember to drink lots of water or it could aggravate constipation.

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Bought this for my over-weight mum . Great health food for people with high cholesterol , over-weight . Reduce constipation , risk of heart disease .

Great product

Posted by pheyah on Jun 28, 2016

Great product, price. Love cooking with it. Perfect for the good health of the body.