GBP

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer2358485 on Nov 08, 2013

I can't say enough about taking turmeric for inflammation. I was having a LOT of pain due to degenerative arthritis, and turned to turmeric rather than NSAIDs. It wasn't a quick fix but after a couple of months, it really kicked in. I was really getting pretty debilitated from severe lower back pain and shooting nerve pain down my legs. As a professional pet sitter and dog walker, it was wreaking havoc in my life. I still have pain when I turn over in bed at night, or when I move heavy items, but overall I'm good! I chose Organic India because of its high quality and because it's organic. You can find cheaper turmeric but this is important enough to me to spend more. Plus ordering from iHerb lowers the cost considerably.

Great Product, Great Brand

Posted by Reviewer1234862 on Sep 14, 2012

We love this turmeric formulation and the fact that its organic and a reliable brand. My husband has gut issues (think IBD, Chron's etc) and takes 3 per day to ward off inflammation.

Turmeric

Posted by karishma on Feb 08, 2014

Curcumin contains powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, antioxidant, and even anti-cancer properties that render it a powerful, disease-fighting medicine in addition to being a culinary spice. It fights harmful bacteria, bad cholesterol, and disease-causing inflammation. Under the Ayurvedic system of healing, turmeric has been prescribed to treat a variety of ailments, including digestive issues, menstrual problems, arthritis, infections, jaundice, coughs and rheumatic pains. It is also used to cleanse the body. In Chinese medicine, turmeric is used to deal with liver and gallbladder issues.

snookie

Posted by Reviewer2800812 on Jan 11, 2012

Excellent product. Has helped with Arthritis

Review

Posted by 5732403036319619321 on Jul 28, 2013

Great product, a blessing for old knees.

top notch

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Apr 28, 2014

been taking this brand for over 5 years, excellent for tummy aches(gastro-enteritis)as well as a anti-inflammation joint pains, good to cleanse blood stream,& for one's brain, I take 2 pills with meals once or twice per day,not only does it help slow down aging but the product is of high quality & helping farmers in India provide for their families organically thus helping our planet too, a win-win! all the way

Good Brand

Posted by Reviewer3090876 on Jul 27, 2011

Love that it's organic but it should probably have piperine (black pepper extract) to help with absorption like other brands do

Aussie iherb addict

Posted by 5721219723395907532 on Aug 06, 2014

LOVE this product!!! I have a bad back and neck! This is really good at helping my pain and allowing me to sleep better without taking pain killers! Very happy with this product! Really worth trying for arthritis, and disk problems :)

Organic!

Posted by OrganicGal on Dec 04, 2016

I love turmeric! I especially love that this is organic! Many herbs have additives or metals in them so it's important to me to buy organic for full benefits. However, turmeric is only absorbable with black pepper or a healthy fat like coconut oil. So be sure to take this supplement with one or the other to get the full benefits. Turmeric is outstanding for inflammation. It helps my dad's gout and my mother's arthritis tremendously. Turmeric helps them so much that they don't need pharmaceuticals to control their inflammation. That being said, they like to take a supplement that already has black pepper in it because it's hard for them to remember to take black pepper after this supplement. However, still giving 5 stars because this supplement is pure and Organic! Sometimes that is hard to find!

Excellent Product

Posted by 5676630633823351977 on Dec 06, 2016

My 26 Aug. 2015 Healthscreening Report shown my Liver Profile reading on SGPT 113mg/dL, LDL was 179mg/dL and my Total Cholesterol was 243mg/dL My intension of taking Turmeric Formula is to prevent my Liver from turning worse. I was told by my doctor to do Liver Profile test in monthly basic on monitoring. I refused and I started taking Turmeric Formula in Dec. 2015. Went for Healthscreening Check on 12 May 2016, my SGPT reduced to 61mg/dL, LDL Cholesterol 123mg/dL and my Total Cholesterol is 179mg/dL. Thanks God for this product. It bring my health back to normal range. I continue taking it as my daily supplement. Took 2 tables every morning and night.