GBP

Yummy soft ginger spice cookies!

Posted by Reviewer2601268 on Sep 27, 2013

I like just about anything with ginger, and have always been a big fan of ginger snaps. iHerb was out of stock on my usual brand, so I thought I'd try these. No regrets! These are soft cookies, and one of the best gluten-free baked goods I've tasted (they're vegan, too). The texture has just the right balance between firm and chewy, and the almonds add crunch and flavor. One reviewer complained that they didn't have enough ginger, and if you're looking for a straight ginger cookie, this isn't it. They might be better labelled as "spice cookies" since they've got cinnamon, allspice, and cloves as well. But I love the taste, and the price is reasonable, so I'll be coming back for more.

Top shelf cookies made with healthy ingredients.

Posted by Reviewer3010105 on Mar 03, 2015

I was looking to buy a gluten-free, wheat-free, non-dairy cookies that were at least decent tasting. An added bonus would that it be made from ingredients that are very healing for my own specific genetics & digestive tract, which describes almost all of the indredients used in Pamela's Ginger Cookies with Sliced Almonds. These are very tasty cookies regardless. At first I thought they were just good. I wasn't sure about the other spices in the ginger cookie - like nutmeg, allspice and cloves. But it only took me a short while for my expectations to adjust. They're terrific -- 5 stars.

Lisa

Posted by Reviewer2506491 on Apr 09, 2016

My kids loved these especially my son who prefers soft cookies. like that they are a healthier cookie.

More like a brownie.

Posted by Reviewer3035688 on Aug 09, 2016

It tasted like choc brownie. slight hint of ginger. Rather soft. Quite strong cinnamon fragrance.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Oct 21, 2013

These are pretty good, ingredients are natural. If you are gluten -tolerant you may want to continue eating the wheat ones. I eat all cookies, these taste a bit different from the wheat cookies but these are nice and I like the lack of gluten.

Delicious cookies!

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 22, 2013

Delicious cookies!

Nice and gingery

Posted by Reviewer2036832 on Aug 12, 2011

delicious tasting ginger cookie - wish it were a little crisper though

Tasty but a little too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1529822 on Jul 13, 2012

Very tasty but a little too sweet

이 한약 냄새는 뭡니까 ;;;

Posted by Reviewer2554860 on Mar 07, 2013

이 리뷰들 쓴 외국분들은 어떨지 모르지만 전 한 입 베어물자마자 무슨 한약맛쿠키 같았어요.. 생강쿠키 같은 느낌 전혀 없구요.. 양도 엄청 많고 나름 쿠키에 이 정도 돈 쓴 적 없는데 돈이 아까워요 ㅠㅠ. I am not gonna buy this cookie ever again. not ginger taste at all. i am so dissapointed.

Hated These

Posted by 5458663392311221376 on Feb 04, 2017

I Hate Leaving Bad Reviews, But This Time I Can't Keep Quite. The Texture Is Actually Very Nice, But The Taste Is Horrible. There Is A Very Weird Sweet Aftertaste, And A Very Artificial One At That. The Ginger Is So Dominant The Cookies Are Actually Spicy. And Where Are The Almonds?? I Didn't See Or Taste A Single One In My Pack Of Cookies. Instead Of A Nice Comforting Gingerbread Taste I Got A Weird Spicy Cookie With A Very Bad Aftertaste. :(

1 2