GBP

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1123526 on Oct 17, 2012

Nice tea, but too much ginger for me.

Delicious and smooth tea

Posted by 5146456352335272331 on Oct 10, 2014

This tea almost tastes like an herbal tea. The pu-ehr is smooth. It does not have that wet hay smell. The ginger kicks in afterward and you get a nice little spicy, even peppery finish. This tea exceeded my expectations. Was good for two steepings.

Not much taste

Posted by 5377944040342054262 on Sep 25, 2015

There is not much ginger taste unless you put a big spoonful of it in. The taste is not particularly nice either. Prefer Yogi Tea Ginger than this.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1464541 on Apr 27, 2013

The more I drink it, the more I like it. Fantastic, deep flavor without any of the "natural flavor" additive crap often added to teas. I will most certainly buy this again. Love it!

Not good puer

Posted by 4896754662195322031 on Feb 07, 2017

The only good thing about this tea is a nice pack. The amount of tea - there is only half of the pack. The taste is not the taste of puer, there slight fish smell, and the tea is not strong - need to use big amount to achieve some taste. Not recommended at all.

My second favorite tea

Posted by 5265318571485620775 on Nov 04, 2013

I am really a coffee drinker, but this is a very nice light tea that I would definitely drink if I was ill or had an upset tummy. I think children would like the light taste. Will order again.