GBP

Helps with back pain!

Posted by Reviewer2091347 on Jun 14, 2011

Works really well! My Mom who is 78 recently started taking this powder form of calcium. Her lower back has been hurting lately and says when she takes this she find immediate relief and can go about her day without the pain!!

Excellent. Like this a lot.

Posted by 4674542342623788483 on Aug 11, 2012

Taste: I add this to a cup of fruit juice before breakfast and again before bed. Makes the juice slightly fizzy pleasant to drink. Also, alkalizes my acidic mouth so that's nice. Tastes great and is easy to take. I'm hypersensitive to magnesium (which is practically unheard of) and had to start with half a dose once a day and was really sleepy and racing thoughts at first. I have worked my way up slowly and take full dose twice now no problems. Will be ordering this again. I can definitely say this absorbs really well because when I first started it, I was so sensitive to the magnesium I could actually feel it hit my body 2 hours after ingesting. Easy on the stomach and I Highly recommend.

I use this as a baking powder

Posted by Reviewer3359280 on Jul 11, 2011

This product is probably quite acid for the teeth, when drunk as recommended, but it works great when added to pancakes, muffins, etc, instead of baking powder. It works just like baking powder, as it sparkles when added to the dough due to chemical reaction of calcium and magnesium with the acids. I like to use it that way, and know that instead of sodium we get a dose of calcium and magnesium with our pancakes and baked things.

Love it

Posted by citygaldesigns on Jan 05, 2012

This magnesium powder is a bit sour and tart, and a little bit fizzy, but really seems to prevent chronic pain and leg spasms at night. It's very light, so be careful when opening the lid.

Yes to cal/mag!

Posted by 5128539324416702083 on Apr 24, 2014

68-80% of america has magnesium defficiency. If you havent tried this to cure headaches/migraines and control stress levels and make yourself feel better over all, you should. This cal/mag has helped my migraines go away (I used to take excedrin almost everyday- this is much better for your body and doesn't mask the symptom but cures it) I personally enjoy the tart taste of this beverage vs. other cal/mag's out there. If you arent into sour tasting things its not for you. This product also helps ease muscle cramps. And is great during pregnancy- my midwife turned me into it.

Thorne

Posted by Reviewer3219343 on Jan 04, 2010

I have chronic fatigue and I used to take Metagenic products. All the Thorne products I take are kinder to my body. With cal-mag my thirst (water needed to proccess the supplement) has decreased by over half.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1098858 on May 07, 2010

At first it was sour as I was taking it with a small amount of liquid. Then I experimented with different kinds of juice and now I hardly notice any sour taste at all.

fantastic simple calcium & Magnesium supplement

Posted by Reviewer1354262 on Aug 14, 2011

This works realy well for me, with nothing in it that I'm sensitive to and a simple straight-forward formula that I haven't seen anywhere else.

Cal-Mag Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1779964 on Aug 16, 2011

I place this powder in my smoothie in the morning and it helps without the ill effects.

Best cal-mag citrate

Posted by Reviewer2292241 on May 02, 2011

I really like the effervescence when I mix this product in juice. Great product in an easy-to-take form.