GBP

EXCELLENT FOR ASTHMA

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013

I take this when asthma is bothering me even after taking inhalers. It works very well to clear out congestion, and also is great for digestion as well.

Breathe Easy Tea - VERY Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2671198 on Nov 08, 2007

This is a product that my mother has used for several years with great success. She has asthma and severe allergies and it does make it easier for her to breathe.

Feels great going down.

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Nov 29, 2008

When lungs congested, it feels great. Nice flavor

I won't be using this product again

Posted by Reviewer2088152 on Jul 02, 2013

I took this product and experienced an allergic reaction. My face, neck, & chest felt flushed/hot. Mild redness appeared in the areas mentioned. I also experienced heartburn and intestinal discomfort along with sweaty palms. Symptoms appeared approximately 90 minutes after taking this product and lasted several hours.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Dec 19, 2016

My go-to treatment for many years, with anything respiratory going on. Unfortunately it contains licorice, so with my legume sensitivity, I can no longer use this product. Too bad iHerb no longer sells Breathe-Free, another herbal blend for respiratory afflictions that contains only herbs safe for me.

Gives releif

Posted by Reviewer1329410 on Jan 20, 2017

Helps clear the sinuses

Really enjoyed it!

Posted by 5718710071327656793 on Feb 06, 2017

I'm a big fan of herbal teas and constantly looking for interesting mixes of herbs. Therefore I picked this tea, also hoping that it helps with the breathing in the winter time. Firstly, props to the manufacturer, the marketing aspect is really great. A lot of useful information, makes the product not only tasty but also educational. The taste itself is highly enjoyable thanks to eucalyptus, which I personally adore. Makes one feel refreshed and relaxed. Happy about this purchase, really enjoyed the tea!

Good winter tea for colds

Posted by Reviewer1426763 on Nov 09, 2010

Wouldn't go a winter without it.

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2308824 on Nov 04, 2011

NICE TASTE AND HELPS A LOT...!!!THE FORMULATION IS VERY GOOD

The BEST ever tea for a cold

Posted by Reviewer3013107 on Oct 14, 2007

This tea was suggested to me by a friend and it is absolutely wonderful when you are sick with a cold. I took this 3 times a day with honey and it was so soothing.

1 2 3