Simply Organic, Roasted Turkey Gravy Mix, 12 Packets, 0.85 oz (24 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- You'll Gobble It Up
- Naturally Flavored
- Serving Suggestion
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
A way to eat. The way to live.
Our goal is to enrich people's lives with an honest promise of freshness, quality and taste that can only come from organically grown foods. We celebrate life, honor tradition and value nature.
- Mix packet contents with 1 cup warm water in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until completely dissolved. Cook on medium for 5-10 minutes.
- Bring to a boil, then stir constantly for 20 seconds. Remove from heat and serve. Makes 4 servings.
- Serve over potatoes and poultry.
- Toss gravy with leftover poultry (heated) and freshly cooked egg noodles for a great next-day dish.
- Add Simply Organic ground peppercorns for extra flavor and homemade look.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic potato Starch, organic corn syrup solids, organic natural flavors (organic turkey and chicken flavors, sea salt, organic gum arabic), organic rice flour, sea salt, organic carrot, organic onion, silicon dioxide, malt extract, organic sage, organic black pepper.
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation or genetically engineered products.
|Serving Size: Approx. 2 tsp (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|