Spectrum Naturals, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- First Cold Pressed
- USDA Organic
- Medium Heat Up To 325°F
- Product of Spain or Argentina
- Certified Organic by QAI
- No Hydrogenated Fat
The Arbequina olive is prized for its complex nuances. Its tangle of fruity aromas and slightly nutty flavors is followed by a smooth, serene finish. Our olives are estate grown and hand-picked just before pressing for an oil that is as equally at home stirred into beans or a salad as it is tossed with tomatoes and garlic for a quick pasta sauce.
Extra virgin olive oil is at the heart of the Mediterranean diet, its pungent notes a sign of naturally occurring polyphenol antioxidants within. We select only the highest quality oils from long-standing artisan growers and visit the olive groves annually to confirm the oil's freshness, aroma and superb flavor.
Best for full-flavor sauteing, sauces and dressings.
100% first cold pressed extra virgin unrefined organic olive oil.
Bottled in facility that produces peanut oil.
Packed with inert gas for freshness. Does not require refrigeration if used within 10 to 12 weeks after opening.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
iHerb Customer Reviews