Storehouse Foods, Creamy Potato Cheddar Soup, Gluten Free, 3.0 oz (85 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Ready in Minutes
- Prepare in Pouch
- Makes 2 Serving
- Easy Tear Notch
- Resealable Zipper
- Pouch 2 Plate Cuisine
- Instant Meal
- Simply Add Boiling Water
- No M.S.G.
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
A hearty and nutritious soup with potatoes, cheddar cheese and green onions
Yvonne William, CEO Store House Foods
Bon appetit! I created The Storehouse Food Gluten Free Line as a labor of love, inspired by the courageous life of Celiac sufferer Haley Anne Nelson. Haley's tragic passing instilled in me a sense of urgency to help active people with gluten intolerance achieve their nutritional needs.
Our Mission is to serve those with gluten intolerance and food allergies the highest quality cuisine with uncompromising safety, selection, and convenience.
Prepare In Pouch Directions
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- Add 1-3/4 cups Boiling Water to ingredients.
- Stir completely
- Re-seal pouch zipper (or cover container).
- Let stand 10-12 minutes
- Handle pouch by corners. Contents HOT.
Microwave Cooking Method:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber. Pour pouch contents into suitable container.
- Add 1-3/4 cups of cool water and mix well.
- Microwave uncovered on High for about 5-6 minutes† or until ingredients are tender.
- Stir again, let set for 1-2 minutes, serve and enjoy!
- Adding slightly more or less boiling water can vary suggested thickness of entrees.
*Prepare in pouch or other suitable container
†Microwave ovens vary, adjust cook time as needed.
Potato flakes, sharp cheddar cheese powder (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate, annatto extract), potato starch, onion granules, whey powder, low sodium salt, instant nonfat milk powder, garlic granules, mixed red & green bell pepper, basil, minced green onion.
Allergen Information: This product contains milk.
When cooking in Pouch: Hold by Corners- Contents HOT
Open Zipper Carefully- Steam Hot
|Serving Size: 1/2 Package (43 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g||18%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
This could easily be sold as flavored instant mashed potatoes, so if you want soup, make sure to add enough water. Very good.
Low calorie and acceptable to eat if you're famished because you're trying to lose weight. You may feel the pressure of all those people who don't understand the real reasons - emotional and otherwise for being overweight. I do wish we could all be more kind to each other. Taste is kinda interesting but not too bad.