Storehouse Foods, Southwestern BBQ Chicken with Rice & Beans, Gluten Free, 3.0 oz (85 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Ready In Minutes
- Prepare in Pouch • Makes 1 Serving
- Easy Tear Notch • Resealable Zipper
- Pouch 2 Plate Cuisine
- Instant Meal
- Simply Add Boiling Water
- No M.S.G
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
- Inspected for Wholesome by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-1832
Hickory smoked sweet BBQ sauce with white meat chicken, rice and beans.
Yvonne Williams, CEO
Bon appetit! I created The Storehouse Foods Gluten Free Line as a labor of love, inspired by the courageous life of Celiac sufferer Haley Anne Nelson. Haley's tragic passing instilled in me a sense of urgency to help active people with gluten intolerance achieve their nutritional needs.
Our Mission is to serve those with gluten intolerance and food allergies, the highest quality cuisine with uncompromising safety, selection, and convenience.
Prepare In Pouch Directions*
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- Add 1-1/4 cups Boiling Water to ingredients.
- Stir completely
- Re-seal pouch zipper (or over container).
- Let stand 10-12 minutes.
- Handle pouch by corners. Contents HOT.
Microwave Cooking Method:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber. Pour pouch contents into suitable container.
- Add 1-1/4 cups of cool water and mix well.
- Microwave uncovered on High for about 5-6 minutes† or until ingredients are tender.
- Stir again, let set for 1-2 minutes, serve and enjoy!
- Makes about a 12 oz serving.
Adding slightly more or less boiling water can vary suggested thickness of entrees.
*Prepare in pouch or other suitable container
†Microwave ovens vary, adjust cook time as needed.
Crushed pinto beans, instant white rice, tomato powder, cooked freeze-dried diced chicken, fruit juice (apple, pear, orange juice) natural grain dextrins, cane sugar, low sodium salt, cornstarch, molasses powder, onion granules, balsamic vinegar powder (maltodextrin, vinegar solids), pineapple powder, chopped onion, mesquite powder (maltodextrin, natural mesquite smoke), miso powder, garlic granules, black pepper.
Allergen Information: This product contains soy.
When cooking in Pouch:
Hold by Corners- Contents HOT
Open Zipper Carefully- Steam HOT
|Serving Size:1 Package (85 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||54 g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Calorie per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4