The Missing Link, Designing Health, Inc, Ultimate Puppy Health Formula , 8 oz (227 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Powder Formula · Average 85 Day Supply
- The Original
- Patented · Veterinarian Formulated
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6
- A Superfood Supplement for All Breeds of Puppies
- Commonsense Nutrition
- Validated by Modern Science
Ultimate Puppy Health Formula
- Healthy eyes, ears, teeth and gums
- Helps Maintain a Health Immune System
- Supports Healthy Digestion
- Supports Healthy Brain Function
- Healthy Skin and Coat
The Missing Link Ultimate Puppy Health Formula is a scientifically advanced Superfood Supplement made with wholesome ingredients plus probiotic. This blend of supporting nutrient promote the overall good health and well-being for all breeds of puppies.
This unique synergistic blend of the highest quality ingredients combines:
- Balanced Omega 3 and 6 to maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Omega fatty acids help the absorption of fat soluble vitamins which nutritionally support: intercellular health, the immune system, and healthy eyes, ears, teeth & gums.
- Probiotic and dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system
- Protein, calcium, phosphorus and other vital nutrients promote healthy bone, muscle and brain function.
Your puppy will love it and you'll love the result! Robert M. Collett D.V.M.
Feeding Instructions: Add the Missing Link to your puppy's diet according to its weight, after weaning. Due to the high fiber content, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two.
|Weight of Animal||Amount / Teaspoons|
|0 to 10 lbs||1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon|
|11 - 25 lbs (25 lb avg. size)||3/4 - 1 teaspoon|
|21 - 40 lbs||2 teaspoons|
|41 - 80 lbs||3 teaspoons|
|"This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only"|
"This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only."
8 oz is approx a 85 day supply for dogs up to 25 lbs.
Refrigerate after opening
Ground flaxseed, dry whey protein concentrate, ground beef bone, freeze dried beef liver, rice bran, primary dried yeast, cane molasses, dried carrot, ground barley grass, parsley, sunflower seed, dried kelp, zinc methionine complex, lecithin, dried lactobacillus acidophilus, fermentation product, selenium yeast, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), niacin (vitamin B3), taurine, yucca schidigera extract, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid and vitamin B12 supplement.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 90 days of opening.
|Represents minimum levels per Tbsp (3 tsp = 8 g)
Unless otherwise stated:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Crude Protein (min)||23%|
|Crude Fat (min)||28%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||15%|
|* Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (min)||950 mg||11.8%|
|* Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (min)||350 mg||4.3%|
|* Lactobacillus acidophilus (min)||50000 cfu/g|
|* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles|