- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- £3.17|
- New Formula
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- Kids Love It!
- Sugar Free
- Vitamin Friends Sticker Inside!
- Dietary Supplement
- 2 Billion Live Active Cultures
- Supports Healthy Digestive System and Healthy Immune Response
“As parents, it is our responsibility to teach our children the benefits of a healthy nutritious diet supplemented with vitamins, minerals and regular exercise.”
Yours Truly – Vitamins Friends Founder
As a dietary supplement, parents may give each child one (1) bear, up to four bears per day.
Maltitol, vegetable fat (palm oil), skim milk powder*, fibers (fructo oligosaccharides from inulin), soy lecithin, antioxidant blend: tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate (to prolong freshness), vanilla, lactic acid bacteria blend.
*Adds a trivial amount of sugar.
Contains: Milk, soy.
Do not use if blister seal is broken. Consult a physician or qualified health care professional before using this product if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you have any medical condition, or if you are using any prescription drug. Store at 55º to 78ºF in a dry place. Do not exceed recommended serving. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Bear|
|Serving Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV for Children 2-4 Yrs||% DV for Children 4-Adult*|
|Total Fat||0.9 g||†||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0.85 g||†||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1.75 g||†||<1%|
|Sugar Alcohol (polyols)||1.4 g||†||†|
|Vitamin E (as Tocopheryl acetate)||4.5 IU||45%||15%|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||1.5 Billion||†||†|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||500 Million||†||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
†Daily Value not established.