Categories Health Topics Women's Health
Categories Food, Groceries Certified Organic Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Kosher Foods
Yogi Tea, Woman's Energy, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g)
- Helps Balance Hormones
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Tea Supplement
- Formerly Woman's Dong Quai Tonic
- Made with Organic Nettle Leaf
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Kosher Parve
- Oxygen-Bleached Tea Bags
Find Balance in Our Woman's Energy
Woman's Energy is an effective and natural way to reduce fatigue, restore energy and help balance hormones. This special formula contains Dong Quai, the queen of Chinese herbs, which has been traditionally used to support reproductive organs and to help regulate the menstrual cycle. This powerful herb is complemented by Organic Nettle Leaf, used by herbalists to help restore energy, as well as Dandelion Root and Juniper Berry to help maintain proper water balance. Relax, drink a daily cup of Woman's Energy and feel like your healthy, strong, graceful self.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste...and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. Drink 1 to 3 cups a day to help relieve fatigue, feel revitalized and for overall health. For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags.
Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
|Dong Quai Root Extract||54 mg||†|
|Lingustilides (1%)||0.54 mg||†|
|Juniper Berry Extract||29 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,734 mg|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Orange Peel||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Fennel Seed||†|
|Organic Chamomile Flower||†|
|Organic Dandelion Root||†|
|Organic Anise Seed||†|
|Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf||†|
|Organic Orange Oil||†|
|Organic Black Pepper||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|