YumEarth, Organic Pops, 20+ Pops, 4.2 oz (119 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- £1.87|
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- 20+ Pops
- USDA Organic
- Each Pop Only 22 Calories
- Made with Organic Fruit Juice
- 100% Daily Vitamin C
- 100% Vegan
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Pomegranate Pucker
- Perfectly Peach
- Strawberry Smash
- Very Very Cherry
YumEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our families a diet rich in delicious healthful foods that are free of chemicals. YumEarth tastes much better because we choose real fruit extracts and planet friendly ingredients grown on sustainable family farms to sweeten our lives and yours.
YumEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth.
- Certified Organic
- No Artificial Dyes
- Tree Nut-free
- Real Fruit Extracts
- 100% Natural Flavors
- 100% Vegan
- Flavor Assortment May Vary
We're Proud of Our Planet Friendly Ingredients
Organic evaporated cane juice, organic brown rice syrup, non-gmo citric acid (from beet sugar - not corn), natural flavors, organic black carrots, organic black currant, organic apple, organic carrot, organic pumpkin, ascorbic acid.
|Serving Size: 17 grams (approx. 3 pops)|
|Servings Per Container: 7|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Posted by 5345352740208211426 on Dec 22, 2016
Posted by 5654089599759418376 on Jun 09, 2016
Kids love it
Posted by 5362409481711166600 on Dec 24, 2015
This is one of my kids' favorite snack. Since it is organic and made with juice,I feel safe to give it to my kids
Posted by 5568145016122274544 on Dec 11, 2015
My kids loved it