Ark Naturals, Joint Rescue, Super Strength Chewable, For Dogs & Cats, 90 Chewables (315 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
We're Limiting Orders to 4 Per Product
Due to limited vendor inventory, each product will be limited to a maximum of 4 per order. This temporary measure ensures that our products can be more equally distributed among our valued customers.
- Expiration Date: June 2021
Shipping Weight:0.4 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: AKN-10013
- UPC Code: 632634100131
- Package Quantity: 90 Count
7.6 x 7.6 x 14.5 cm , 0.34 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Natural Products for Pets
- Supports Cartilage & Joint Function
- The Benchmark of Quality - NASC - National Animal Supplement Council
- 500 mg Glucosamine
- For Discomfort Associated with Exercise
Product Facts: For Dogs & Cats 12 weeks and older.
Why Choose Joint "Rescue" Super Strength Chewable.
- Reduces visible discomfort associated with daily exercise and morning stiffness. Boswellia, curcumin, bromelain and yucca help to reduce soreness and helps keep your pets comfortable as they continue with normal activity and daily exercise.
- 500 mg of glucosamine in each chewable provides the daily veterinary recommended use of glucosamine, essential for the synthesis of synovial fluid.
- Antioxidants, minerals, amino acids and other synergistic ingredients are included in Joint "Rescue" for the sole purpose of increasing absorption and maximizing response.
- Comfort for your pets. Happiness for their humans! Great tasting chewable wafers. In multiple taste tests 97% of pets who tried our product preferred ours over the competition. Easy to use. Scored. Easy to break in half. Desiccated liver source of B2, B3 and choline that nutritionally help support red blood cells.
Veterinarian recommended: Ark Naturals products are formulated by Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
About Ark Naturals and our Ingredients.
Our ingredients and manufacturing processes are sourced from human facilities and are GMP (good manufacturing compliant). Joint "Rescue" is manufactured in the USA in FDA/OTC inspected facilities. Proud members of the NPA, APPA, and NASC.
Directions And Recommended Use:
Initial Use: Double the recommended amount for 4 weeks, thereafter reduce to maintenance recommendations.
Maintenance: Best results are obtained with daily use.
Up to 25 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1/2 chewable
Up to 50 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1 chewable
Up to 75 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1 1/2 chewables
Up to 100 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . .2 chewables
Over 130 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3 chewables
Administer during or after animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Inactive Ingredients: Dried chicken liver powder, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Cautions: Consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hypoglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Storage: Cap tightly, cool, dry location 75F/24C.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Product Facts - Active Ingredients. Each 3.5 gm chewable contains:|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish source 99% pure)||500 mg|
|Boswellin Serrata Extract (65% boswellic acids)||200 mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200 mg|
|Vitamin E (DL tocopherol acetate)||100 mg (50 IU)|
|Curcumin/turmeric (proprietary standardized extract)||50 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (chicken source)||50 mg|
|Bromelain Extract (2400 GDU per gram)||40 mg|
|Yucca Extract (std. 14% saponins)||25 mg|
|Calcium (carbonate)||20 mg|
|Zinc (monomethionine)||15 mg|
|Magnesium (oxide)||10 mg|
|Manganese (sulfate)||10 mg|
|Pyridoxine (B6) (pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5) (d-calcium pantothenate)||5 mg|
|Copper (oxide)||1 mg|
|Selenium (chelate)||10 mcg|
|Vitamin A (ascorbyl palmitate/vitamin A palmitate)||3000 IU|