SunJoy, KN95, Professional Protective Disposable Face Mask, 10 Pack
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: January 1 2024
- Date First Available: August 31 2020
Shipping Weight:0.37 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: SJY-01869
- UPC Code: 898220018697
- Package Quantity: 10 Count
24.6 x 17.8 x 4.3 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
According to a comparison chart by 3M, KN95 masks are the Chinese equivalent of N95.
- Made in China
- Medical Use Prohibited
- Professional Protective Mask against PM2.5 Haze and Tiny Particles
- ≥95% Filtration Efficiency Smooth Breathing
- For Both Men and Women
- Smog and Particulate Mater 2.5 Protection
- Self-Priming Filtered Type Mask KN95 (Disposable)
- Contraindication: None
Self suction filter particle respirator, disposable respirator without exhalation valve, new generation of filter cotton material, reducing respiratory resistance and improving comfort.
The branding, ventilation and stitching around the edges and nose clip of this mask differ from the version previously authenticated by the CDC's NPPTL COVID-19 Response: International Respirator Assessment. The CDC notes the samples it tested "may or may not be representative of a larger lot or population of similar respirators." Comparable Sunjoy K1 KN95 masks have been found by the CDC to have a 99% filtration rate.
- Open the package. Take out the mask. And open it.
- Place the nose clip on top of the mask. Hold the mask against your chin
- Tie the ear strap behind the ear. Adjust the position. Feel as comfortable as possible
- Press the clip from the nose to the sides and make the clip close to the nose and face
Negative pressure test: gently press the mask with both hands, and then deliberately inhale. The center of the mask should be slightly concave.
In case of air leakage, please adjust the position of nose clip and ear band until there is no more leakage.
Range of application and uses:
This product can be used for respiration the protection of some non-oily particulate, such as dust, pollen, all kinds of industrial dust and so on. It can be the basic protection of the PM 2.5 which is the environmental pollution particulate matter.
Instructions: Put the mask to your nose and make it around the face.
- This product is valid for three years, please use it within the duration.
- This product is not reusable, please dispose it after use.
- If the package of the product is damaged, please do not use it.
- Please use it carefully if you are allergic to non-woven fabrics.
- Please read the instructions carefully before using this product.
Validity: This product is validity for three years with proper storage.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.