Andalou Naturals, 1000 Roses, Facial Lotion, Daily Shade, SPF 18, Sensitive, 2.7 fl oz (80 ml)
- Expiration Date: September 23 2023
- Date First Available: April 9 2014
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ADN-02008
- UPC Code: 859975020083
- Package Quantity: 2.7 fl oz
4.1 x 4.1 x 15 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- New Look
- With Rose Stem Cells
- Soothing Resilience
- Broad Spectrum Protection
- Fruit Stem Cell Science
- pH Balanced
- Dermatologist Tested
- Nature 85% Derived
- Verified Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
Sensitive Solutions For
- Delicate & Dry Skin
- Easily Irritated
- Uneven & Blotchy
Perfect for sensitive skin, this ultra-sheer SPF 18 facial lotion with alpine rose stem cells, provides essential hydration and dermal vitality with easy to wear sun protection for a flawless looking complexion.
Skin’s truest self is fully realized with a portfolio of nature’s most potent bioactives and the innovation that captures it all, Fruit Stem Cell Science.
- Sheer, lightweight coverage
- Comfortable for everyday
- Alone or under make-up
- Helps prevent sunburn
Daily. For best protection apply 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed.
- Daily, alone or under make-up.
- Apply liberally 15-30 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm, wear long sleeve shirts, pants and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, purified water (aqua), vegetable glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, plant stem cells (alpine rose, malus domestica, solar vitis) and bioactive 8 berry complex*, dimethicone, lecithin, tocopherol, soothing complex: [Sodium hyaluronate, magnolia officinalis bark extract, boswellia serrata (boswellin) extract], panthenol, allantoin, rosa damascena (rose) flower distillate*, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract*, calendula officinalis flower extract*, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil*, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract*†, aspalathus linearis (rooibos) extract*†, hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract*†, phenethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, rose isolates, vanilla isolates, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) flower oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*.
Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.