Aquaphor, Baby, Healing Paste, Fast Relief Diaper Rash Paste, 3.5 oz (99 g)
- Expiration Date: April 1 2023
- Date First Available: March 10 2020
Shipping Weight:0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: AQP-02661
- UPC Code: 072140026615
- Package Quantity: 3.5 oz
16 x 5.6 x 4.3 cm , 0.13 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Relieves Discomfort in 1 Use
- Odor Free
- Paraben & Talc Free
- 40% Zinc Oxide Skin Protectant
- Pediatrician Recommended Brand
- Maximum Strength Formula
- Gentle On & Cleans Off Easily
- 90% visible relief by the next diaper change.
- 93% no unpleasant odor.
- 88% does not leave skin chalky or dry.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness.
*In a study with 154 babies.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
|Zinc Oxide 40.0%||Skin protectant|
|Glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, magnesium stearate, panthenol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, water.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store below 86°F (30°C).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.