Aspercreme, Original Pain Relief Cream with 10% Trolamine Salicylate, Max Strength, Fragrance-Free, 5 oz (141 g)
- Expiration Date: June 1 2023
- Date First Available: October 18 2021
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ACM-05724
- UPC Code: 041167057247
- Package Quantity: 5 oz
17.1 x 7.5 x 5.2 cm , 0.17 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- #1 Orthopedic Surgeon Recommended Brand
- Soothe and Relieve
- Clinically Proven*
- For Arthritis and Joint Pain
- Made with Moisturizing Aloe
Targeted Pain Relief
- Back, neck & shoulder
- Knee & elbow
- Hand & wrist
- Foot, ankle & leg
Use: Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- Simple Backache
- Muscle strains
*Refers to active ingredient.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Apply generously to affected area
- Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
|Trolamine salicylate 10%||Topical anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, methylparaben, mineral oil, potassium phosphate, propylparaben, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water.|
For external use only.
Allergen alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
When using this product
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- Do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) or a medicated patch to the area of use
- Do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Close cap tightly between uses.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.